Skip to content

Discuss This Dutch TT Dashboard MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dutch TT Dashboard

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Dutch TT Dashboard

With the Hondas suffering in Holland and Lorenzo set back by injury, it was the return of the King at Assen as Valentino Rossi took his first win in two years. See how it's affected the championship.    

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 July 2013 17:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I would have to go with MM for the ride of the day in Assen. VR46 deserved his win, he was faultless in the race and deserved his win! But after about 10 laps into the race, you could see the Honda's starting to handle in a way you don't want as a rider. Unlike Dani who could have gained alot of valuable points on J-lo, MM fought that RCV at every bend at corner entry. If he becomes World champ or not? I really don't mind. By far the coolest ridding style this kid has got. Sachsenring is Dani's track and Honda's. If MM can win in Germany the kid's on for the title.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Can you tell the difference SM

between your left and right hands? Or the awkward arse of your Multistrada and it's hideous face?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Super....

I give you facts & figures to back up my argument but you don't have to prove anything... that's convenient... you know what that says to anyone that reads this but I doubt you care... but then what's the point of posting here if you don't care (other than to convince yourself of course)?... fair enough... I'll not press you further because you won't come up with any proof... as you said.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You better argue it out with nostro, hedgey...

...he claims stoner took advantage of the Ducatis performance advantage, between sounding very pissy and upset.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

ride of the day

must go to JL, seriously.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ride of the day goes to me

Just ask the gf. Seriously.

Reply to this Topic
josh84

Jul 13

josh84 says:

For you's shameless mind Mr 'NO'stro Dam's

Last year''s Decati lead rider did-not consistently finish below 9th like this year's new Ducati rider.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices