General Bikes for those who had an accident General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Bikes for those who had an accident

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

Bikes for those who had an accident

Don't know about you but if i couldn't ride a solo again due to accident it would ave to be one of these:winkie:

please add your suggestions

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 July 2013 23:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

A work of art..

They really are....:smile

However IF i ever had a nasty accident i`d probably go for a nice trike.and then take up drag racing.... :sunglasses: :lol:..

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Oscar

Sadly, I think not.

The couple on the left went to school with my o/h!!

They did some fantastic work.  Double seated sidecars with DVD players built in - perfect for the kids!!!!

Edit:  the little dog is still going though.:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

osc im

on it mate, and ive now got the pics to prove it doesnt have to be a spaz chariot for pure beautiful and powerful looking bikes.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

got buzzed by

an aerial atom on sunday heading off towards llandudno, fast as fcuk it was all i could do to keep it more than a few feet away from my rear mudguard, the lion tamer was squealing her protests rather noisily from under her lid, had we been on a longer straighter road im sure it would have whupped my arse, sometimes a bloke does actually need a fireblade despite what every one says, and maybe thats the route he might go down, with a lot of gentle persuading.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

got buzzed by

an aerial atom on sunday heading off towards llandudno, fast as fcuk it was all i could do to keep it more than a few feet away from my rear mudguard, the lion tamer was squealing her protests rather noisily from under her lid, had we been on a longer straighter road im sure it would have whupped my arse, sometimes a bloke does actually need a fireblade despite what every one says, and maybe thats the route he might go down, with a lot of gentle persuading.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Some beautiful bikes there.

I rode a trike for a while, before I got my new knee installed, and I'd probably go back to one, rather than a sidecar. I have had sidecars before but prefer a trike. Some of those lovely pictures are making me think, though.

Just out of interest, one of my local forum members who lost the use of his legs was riding a solo and he used to carry his wheelchair on the back. Used to keep up with his riding mates pretty well too.

Check out all the adaptations you can get on the NABD website. They've helped me with several problems and I'm still on two wheels :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

yeah pretty cool eh

he needs one of them for sure mate if not a trike like pointed out by some others

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

or how about this

radical sr8

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

or

ariel atom

Reply to this Topic

Page