Skip to content

Discuss This Shane Byrne not ruling out MotoGP switch in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Shane Byrne not ruling out MotoGP switch in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Shane Byrne not ruling out MotoGP switch in 2014

Triple British Superbike champion Shane Byrne is refusing to rule out a shock return to MotoGP in 2014. The 36-year-old, who last raced in the premier class back in 2005, was strongly linked with a return to MotoGP for this season when he had the chance to move to Paul Bird’s squad. Byrne rejected the chance to ride the new British-built PBM...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 July 2013 14:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Shakey may have nothing left to prove in BSB, but he isn't a fool. No way will he accept an also-ran ride in MotoGP just for the sake of it. BTW is this your 20th profile yet Benny? I admire your staying power.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hahahahaha...

love it..

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Come on Benny

Dont be sad cos your love life is over ,that colostomy bag is a part of you now,it was always going to end in tears letting Billy the prize winning ram batter you senseless ,you say you understand and you talk about me with your ram, I hate to break this to you Benny but I didn't want it for sex I had it Halal killed and fed to you in your Kebab when you were dribbling in the gutter with your cider bottles,look in your bag benny thats your Ramadone

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

Is Shakey really THAT good in BSB or is it a reflection of the competition being a bit sedentary ?. There's a lot of competent riders in the series who were 'hot stuff' some years ago but that was indeed 'some years ago' Strikes me that he's a big fish in a relatively small pond and in the big pond of world competition he'd be lucky to end up in the top ten placings. Good luck to him if he does get the opportunity.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Buxton Taff

At long last you have performed a task of use - the link you sent was EXCELLENT!

You're obviously not such a twat after all and I saw a few faces there I've not seen in an age - Baaaaah

You mention the Pat Shop Boys, tell us more . . .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices