Skip to content

DUCATI Staff blog: Hyperstrada on tour HYPERSTRADA 821

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > HYPERSTRADA 821 > Staff blog: Hyperstrada on tour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Staff blog: Hyperstrada on tour

I'm half way through a riding holiday with a couple of my mates. We've ridden down the west coast of France, along the top of Spain and now stopped half way down the Portuguese coast, in the resort of Figueira Da Foz. There doesn't seem to be anyone here in Portugal, from the towns to the motorways. It's like one...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 July 2013 15:06)

Post a message in HYPERSTRADA 821

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

lucky ?

Neeves you lucky lucky B&*^rd, I did a similar trip 3 weeks ago, and it pissed down almost every day, if your going to carcarssonne, look out for a road from the east of  Foix via I think Quillan ( excuse spelling) It worth going out of your way for , very bendy up the hills to the plateau, sorts the men from the boys! enjoy! you could also do worse than having lunch in Foix, pretty if you can take your eyes off the road!

In fact you could try Mazzamet on the way north to Castres , that will take the stripes off your back and front tyres, wont do your footrest blobs the world of good either.

Reply to this Topic
HertzRide

Jul 13

HertzRide says:

Best roads in Portugal

If you want some support to find the best roads and spots in Portugal, we can help,

We at Hertz Portugal have the biggest BMW motorcycle fleet to rent and five different locations across Portugal,  and also we have tours, so it´s easy for us give you some advice, make a call to +351 925 965 791 or send an email to rlopes@hertz.pt

Best

Ricardo

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Nice, but

Neevsy should be banned from riding Ducati test bikes until he learns how to pronounce the name correctly, instead of Anglicizing it.

I wish Ducati would make a proper sport-touring bike, without the ugly transformer styling of the Multistrada, that uses the 821cc Testastretta 11° engine.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices