Skip to content

Discuss This Who had the most impressive race at Assen? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Who had the most impressive race at Assen?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Who had the most impressive race at Assen?

This weekend's Assen GP saw a lot of heroic rides, with Rossi breaking his bad spell, Lorenzo breaking his shoulder, and Crutchlow breaking the factory Hondas! But who do you think had the ride of the day?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 July 2013 15:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Without Doubt Lorenzo

I was thinking Rossi but after looking at the pictures in Wednesday's MCN which showed Jorge Lorenzo's face and the agony he was in straight after the race I have no hesitation in giving him my vote.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Lorenzo...

...fit he would probably have won the race & now lead the championship... as anyone else with an accident like that he'd have had 1 or 2 races off & be lagging seriously behind in the championship... as JL he's lost 2 points & gained even more respect as the toughest rider in the paddock. Respect to all of the other riders mentioned but JL's ride takes it by a country mile.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Without a doubt Lorenzo. Cal second closely followed by Espargaro who's been riding the wheels off that Superbike and beating factory Ducatis in the process. IMO Rossi's win was the last of the lot; impressive form and dominance, but as if Rossi wasn't going to win at least one race this year.

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Lorenzo

No contest Jorge takes it easy, I've always liked him from his early days but after last weekend he has gone up even higher in my estimation, never again will I moan about having wrist ache or neck ache after I come back from a ride, well done Jorge I hope you win the championship again this year.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Black Mamba

Lorenzo absolutely! Glad Rossi has won hi's first race in 1000 day's but 100% Lorenzo!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

J-Lo of Course

Riding with the pain and trauma of recent surgery had to have been a huge handicap.  Good thing J-Lo is not on a Honda RC213V, or MotoGP would be too predictable.

Reply to this Topic
owldhairybiker

Mar 13

It was only a broken collarbone, it's not like it was something serious like lactose intolerance!!!. Seriously though when I heard he was having his leathers modified I thought he was having an extension put in for his testicles, they must be some size for him to have ridden in such a state, SERIOUS RESPECT and admiration. To have started the race was amazing but to endure the obvious excruciating pain and finish the race in the position he did was nowt short of magnificent, bloody well done that lad.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices