Skip to content

Discuss This Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP

MotoGP Cal Crutchlow has become such an integral figure in the MotoGP world championship that Dorna boss Carmelo Ezpeleta is working tirelessly behind-the-scenes to ensure the British rider has the best deal possible for 2014 and beyond. Crutchlow’s impressive transformation from struggling rookie in 2011 to consistent podium challenger in less than three years has seen his popularity rocket, particularly in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 291 days ago (04 July 2013 11:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Ha! That's why Dorna have just done the BT deal is it?

Cal will not be seen by terestrial viewers in the UK. What Dorna say and then do are poles apart.

Reply to this Topic
thehusky69

May 13

thehusky69 says:

racingfan99 Get BT then or free via sky !!! Easy

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

..trying telling the Rev!...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

hahaha

rev your shit outta backfires now. no mention of dovi eh!!!or rossi for that matter tho !!

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Teasing the Rev

Steady up chaps, no need to be quite so hard on the good Rev., the Taffy chap being rather unwell of late due to Dovi's recent dip in form, Cal doing rather well for himself and the 46 chappie returning to the top step  . . .

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Husky69

Hi.  Yes, we can pay for BT vision, but the point is that MotoGP will be moving away from a mainstream free channel.  BBC have done a great job in promoting it.   Next year the only audience will be die-hard fans.

Dorna have made a huge mistake.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Uncle Carmelo's bounty..

Ezpeleta needs Cal on a quality bike again next season or its down the pan for that BT deal in Britain...I hate to do it but I am going to have to pay the extra £12.00 and get it on my sky package because there is no way I am missing next season with Cal hitting the form that he now is. Just please god don't let him go to Ducati...I just cannot see them ever producing a competitive Moto GP bike again,in fact I could see Audi pulling the plug on Ducati's GP project in a couple more years,I hope not but they wont keep throwing money at it for mid pack results forever(whoever rides it I cannot see it improving). So fingers crossed Carmelo wangles a full factory spec machine, but still in Tech3 colours, for Cal and then we are in for a treat.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Sad BennyBumLoaded very sad.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

So, you agree he's important..

..more so than say, Dovizioso for example..

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Espolita cuts his nose off to spite his face

If cal goes to Ducati then it's game over for him & dornas bt deal. If espolita wasn't such a twat towards Suzuki & putting so many obstacles in their way then there would be another manufacturer on the grid. I think the Marrelli electronics was a good excuse to not race next year, the bike was good with de puniet at the recent tests.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle