Skip to content

Discuss This Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dorna boss: Cal Crutchlow pivotal for MotoGP

MotoGP Cal Crutchlow has become such an integral figure in the MotoGP world championship that Dorna boss Carmelo Ezpeleta is working tirelessly behind-the-scenes to ensure the British rider has the best deal possible for 2014 and beyond. Crutchlow’s impressive transformation from struggling rookie in 2011 to consistent podium challenger in less than three years has seen his popularity rocket, particularly in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 July 2013 11:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

If

If Cal's assertion that what he wants is a factory ride he really only has one option: Ducati. Honda could conceivably swipe Cal and I'd love it for them to install him in Repsol squad but would HRC or Repsol be willing? Would they choose Cal over Dani? Doubtful. The satellite Hondas seem largely a done deal too. Suzuki aren't here. Yamaha, as Huge and Nostro have said is sorted. If he stays at Tech3 he will never get a factory seat, I suspect. Rossi wont be ousted and I doubt he'd change manufacturers again,even with his mate at Suzuki. Yamaha wont lose Jorge and need a youngster for the future- Pol may have struggled this year but in my mind his skill is unquestionable- fighting Marquez he was the only one that looked a genuine threat. What's left? Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

The fastest rider at assen was cal he had to tip toe around j-lo and his bike has different weight distribution to the works bikes thats why he has to let the fuel go down fist.If he was on a works bike he would have won by more than 10 seconds his practise times are good because he dose not have to out brake another bike into a corner weight distribution again.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Cal

has a personel sponsorship deal with Monster and he isn't in a position to jump ship to Red bull which are Hondas second biggest sponsor. So Honda is never gonna happen. If Ducati have something new coming then it might be worth a punt for the reasons I said before. I think he will be at Tech 3 next year and braders on a Yamaha engined bike but maybe lots of factory backing to show thats it is worth leasing the engines going forward. There is nothing to say Tech 3 cant buy this years factory chassis off of Yamaha and use that with a leased engine I think, you can get any chassis as long as you run the leased engine right.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Very random Benny. If he's a B lister at this stage, then would you consider Rossi to be a C lister, seeing how he's a couple of points behind?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

My room is anything but lonely, though I must admit, not as bustling as your sheep filled love palace Benny.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Trust someone named...

....'BinLaden' to mention blowing things up.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Blowin' up

Did you not know Benny's breath stinks of sheep jizz ,he blows that many off He's no ordinary fool is the former Vicar aka Bennybinliner

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

UK MotoGP

Here's something for all UK MotoGP fans;

https://www.facebook.com/UkAgainstBtSoleRightsToMotogpIn2014

And;

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk/

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

watch it free

If you go here http://www.wiziwig.tv/ you can watch it free! I discovered it after I was looking for live streaming sites after Sky grabbed F1. Watched the F1 from germany and the Lions last match today.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices