Skip to content

Discuss This TT analysis: Spot the difference General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > TT analysis: Spot the difference

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

TT analysis: Spot the difference

Quattro Bournemouth Kawasaki man James Hillier is one of the exciting next generation of TT riders. He has a TT win under his belt and has joined the elite 131mph average club, just missing out on a senior podium spot this year. Our very own Senior MCN road tester is only in his second year, and is on sharp learning curve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 290 days ago (05 July 2013 11:25)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Very interesting, especially having watched your video of part of the lap. Just shows how committed the pros are round here.

Reply to this Topic
jeffpatrick

Jun 13

jeffpatrick says:

Impressive

An interesting read. You can analyse the figures all you like, but what you did still took massive balls of steel!! fair play to you.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Well done...

Chad, very good riding on each attempt, still remember your wheelie at Rhencullen... nice! All the best in future TT's mate

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Dullsville?

locktab - I have ridden my Honda Dullsville on a super-moto track with the panniers and top-box loaded with my traveling stuff. Ground off a good bit of the acorn nuts on the peg feelers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle