Skip to content

Discuss This Poncharal: Crutchlow sure to be tempted by Ducati move MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poncharal: Crutchlow sure to be tempted by Ducati move

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Poncharal: Crutchlow sure to be tempted by Ducati move

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal might be desperate to keep Cal Crutchlow for 2014 but admits the British rider could be seriously tempted to switch to Ducati’s factory squad. Crutchlow has made it clear his ideal scenario for 2014 is to remain in Poncharal’s French-based Tech 3 squad, but on an improved financial and technical package. The former World Supersport...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 293 days ago (05 July 2013 14:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Don't do it Cal for your own sake it will finish him if he goes to Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Dead end move...

A fantastic payday and who would blame him if he went for that,we all have to pay the bills,but it will be career suicide as far as Moto GP is concerned...They peaked in 2007 and that perfect storm of a new capacity,electronics in their infancy,superior tyres,and an amazingly gifted rider just is not going to happen again. I just cannot see Ducati producing a competitive bike again in MotoGP,much as I would love them to and would hate to see Cal go the same way as every other rider (bar Stoner) trying to ride around the myriad of problems that bike throws up.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cal

think Ducati would drop hayden to sign Cal , clearly a faster rider with a more sellable character and good backing from Monster energy drink not sure how many Ducatis are sold in the USA per annum but I bet people spend more on energy drinks than they do on Ducatis , although I dont know how people drink the stuff , its revolting

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

1 year contract

IMO Cals best bet is another 1 year contract ANYWHERE other than ducati. Keep banging in the results after next season there will be a number of factory seats/contacts potentialy available, Suzuki will be on the grid and maybe by then Ducati will have sorted themselves. Also Sorry to say it but he has put himself in this situation by not accepting a two year deal last year when it was offered. Cals problem is his contract is out of sync with the current top riders which is a situation of his own making

Reply to this Topic
mitch123

Sep 09

mitch123 says:

Knob Head

Who the F- - K is this BennyBinLaden Guy !!

He must be a cyber nob biking Pensioner or long term unemployed !

He spouts s --t onhere everyday.

Who the f - - k has a name with BinLaden in it - He killed Briitsh Boys !!

WHAT A KNOB.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Bennywho?

He is just a twat Mitch,effectively just a parasite that feeds off of any attention he can drum up from people on this forum. Best just ignored and treated like those spam emails about having inherited a load of cash from some dead relative or other...... Obviously bollocks and mildly irritating but easily disposed of none the less.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

not again

benny you know shit about gp racing or its paddock apart form what you read on the net all day because you clearly dont have a life or job,your probably an imigrant or alike. oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Bunny

I have actually reported him for the abuse he sprouts. Your right he knows jack shit and comes on with the sole intention of winding people up. He clearly has no job as he spends too much time on here. Benny not one person likes you on here so how's about you do one and crawl back under your rock.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

WOW

nearly as popular as that twat woman on this morning who won the apprentice that destroyed her career yesterday and kids self esteem. Way to go!

Reply to this Topic
mchale2020

Apr 12

mchale2020 says:

Tuning Sporks

The money and factory support of Ducati might be tempting for Cal, but let's take a look at Assen. Rossi takes first on the Yamaha after a two year win hiatus with Ducati. Cal's ex-teammate, who is now riding the Ducati, was fending off very well composed CRT bikes. If being competitive meant anything to me at all, I would of signed a one year contract for 2014 already with TechIII and made it clear to Yamaha that if I can keep cranking out podiums and pestering the HRC Respol squad, that I expect more technical support and a factory equivalent M1 in the near future, otherwise I will take my chances with the Suzuki in 2015. That gives the management time to decide what they want to do and when the dust settles from the Moto2 madness sparked by Marquez, Cal will have the results to back up his ultimatum.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle