Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha hoping for more wins from Valentino Rossi

Yamaha hopes that Valentino Rossi’s long-awaited return to winning form in Assen last weekend is the catalyst for the Italian legend to claim more victories in the 2014 MotoGP world championship. Rossi’s brilliant victory in Assen was his first since the Malaysian Grand Prix in Sepang in 2010 and came just a time when doubts were creeping in about his potential...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 July 2013 14:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Quite possibly..

..he beat Pedrosa, who in turn has already beaten Lorenzo. Work it out...

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Rossi could well be Yamaha's saviour this year. Jorge was hammered in the 2nd half of last year only the fact that there was no one else in it gave him the title. This year there are 4 or 5 riders that can get in the way and someone is gonna have to get in front of Dani.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

A happy

Rossi, at one on the Yam, is a rider to be reckoned with. If he's got the feeling and confidence back, which he clearly showed he had last time out, if Lorenzo had been uninjured, then that would have been the race Rossi was looking for, because he's still got the race craft most would kill for, roll on next weekend.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

If Rossi can take points off the Honda riders Pedrosa and Marquez it will be a added bonus.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Fair weather fans

May I just say how utterly disgusted certain people on this forum make me feel. These wankers (you know who you are) have spent the last 2 and a half years slagging Rossi off, but now that he's won one, you wanna blow sunshine up his pipe. You make me want to fkn puke.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Soup's, I hear ya man..

..Wosi's been pissing me off too. One minute he likes Cal, the next he likes Hector and then he's crawling up A.B's sweaty hoop. The final insult is when he wants us to think he's seen the light, and in the last chapter of his illustrious career, he's singing the praises of the GOAT. FFS mate, make your bloody mind up - it's getting embarressing now! GO VALE!!!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pah..

I never said that CHR!

I'm a fan of them all and couldn't really give a crutchlows..sorry, monkeys who wins races.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Eh

Unless they're Stoner, or ride a Honda, or a Ducati, and don't wear yellow...

:biggrin::biggrin: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

A thinly veiled pop at a couple of the more prominent would-be-puritan fans here, 987.

It's one of those that you had to be there to appreciate.

Worry not..

:blink::tongue::winkie: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

He is the GOAT, until someone else wins as much as he has, then he will always be considered the greatest. Just getting old now, that's all, he is finding it more difficult to stay on top and two years on a bad bike and age will do that to you. You can see after that crash in 2010, he's lost that feeling that he is invincible, as soon as that goes then you lose some time. These young guns still don't feel like they can die and so they'll push harder than Rossi will. A young Rossi would have pushed that Ducati like Stoner did when he was in his early 20s. However Rossi never pushed that Ducati, he never wanted to push it, crash and injure himself. If he was 10 years younger then he would have, however he only ever rode that bike within its limits. Is it sad seeing Rossi age? Yes, however he's beaten everyone out there, he has beaten Lorenzo, he has beaten Stoner, beaten Ped and even beaten Marq... I want to see him win more, I don't think he'll win much more, but to me he'll always be the GOAT.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices