Skip to content

General Moto GP Racing? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Moto GP Racing?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

boblikes

Jul 13

boblikes says:

Moto GP Racing?

Hello guy's I'm new here, Just wanted to say sadly I won't be able to watch any racing next year as you all know it's all going to be pay-per view, And I an't rich:upset:

I wonder how many other's are in my boat, Recession and all, Sorry for such a sad post.
I've been watching it for years and loving it! Ah well.
Bob:winkie:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 July 2013 19:43)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Bob...

....You're gonna need as bigger boat mate!!!!!!!!!!   :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
boblikes

Jul 13

boblikes says:

Bigger Boat!

Thank you "750Flyer" for the advice, Do you think a bloody big aircraft carrier will be enough ?

Bob:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Too risky Bob...

They'll torpedo the fucking thing while we're all in it and only rescue us if we sign up!!!!!!  :doubt:

:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I don't

have a TV, never mind a licence or sky or cable. I watch motoGP on iPlayer on repeats for which you don't require a licence (you do if you watch it live, even on the internet).

I certainly won't be handing over any money. I'm sorry but why can't people say that enough is enough when it comes to money? When the viewing figures plummet (which they will), sponsors will drop the amount of cash they're willing to part with and some will drop out completely. They may have done some maths to predict that they'll at least break even but I very much doubt it. Also, if you're paying a fortune for a channel, you're going to expect lots of digital extras like being able to pull up timings, follow certain rider on board cams, etc. All of which requires investment.

This is a bad move for the sport, the sponsors (who make the sport possible and place a premium on maximum exposure to the most people possible and frankly everyone has access to BBC 1 and 2, ITV, channels 4 and 5 - for sponsorship and advertising, that's where you want to be) and above all for the consumer.

EDITED because my rant hadn't finished.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I've got a canoe

and BT Infinity :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

pay nowt

I will not pay a penny to watch anything.

The sponsors, promotors, vendors, et al make enough money from joe public and all sorts of rights to sell overseas i aint gonan contribute.............besides there are so many "free view" that one DOES NOT NEED TO. VIP Box,  Front Seat,  sees all sports live and FREE.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Preunit....

...I've got a no-can-doo..

.........And a BT014!   (any good?)

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Free

I get it free here.

Strangely, I have to change channels for the 3 qualifying sessions, but, apart from that, I can usually see it from Thursday to Sunday.  :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

2014 MotoGP coverage

I already have BT broadband so am going to get all the MotoGP next year effectively for free. As far as I'm aware it will also include Moto 2 and Moto 3 races and most of the timed sessions so coverage will be better than what I'm currently used to (BBCi).

I'll let you all know next year if you miss a particularly good race:biggrin::wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

MOTO GP

No moto gp for me. I dont have bt, and simply refuse to pay.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices