You are in... Forums > General > General > Who's gonna pay to look after

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Who's gonna pay to look after

Abboo catardas fugly 5 kids n hairy wife ?

:wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 July 2013 19:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

nice 1 rog

every house should av 1 keep the flies off the food

oh n remember 2 flush the bog they will eat anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Is there a section 9?

or maybe a clause in section 8, that states no man should procreate if he is a Tit or has the intellectual capacity of a bottom feeder at sellafield. I'm not sure, I maybe wrong....but 'abboo catardas' kids had no choice in being born. A bit like some here on this lovely isle. Poor buggers :upset:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Gonna make myslef unpopular (again) now

Abu Q'tada is a bad person with an extremist agenda that we should all fight against.

However, he has never committed a crime in the UK and there are pleanty of other people from Jordan to whom we have given assylum. The British government has now decided that it can pick and choose the people to whom its protection apply for their own political convenience.

Is it a bad thing that Q'tada is gone? No. Is it a bad thing that the government decided it can simply alter the rules  to suit some political end? You'd better beleive it.

Without wanting to sound reactionary, the rise of extremism always starts with populist decisions - governments will abuse their power but the citizens will be ok with it becuase they are ok with that specific end result. When the end result starts to look a lot less appealing, its too late becuase the system has been changed to do these things without popular sentiment.

What I'm saying in a nutshell - celebrate the removal of Q'tada if you will; but you'd better hope they don't turn on you some day.

Call me a panicky paranoid twat if you like, because in all reality we are not staring down the barrell of imminent rights abuses for UK citizens; but the reaon we aren't is because panicky paranoid twats like me go apeshit at the government for the small stuff so they don't get to do the big stuff.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices