Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales

Valentino Rossi’s stunning return to winning ways and Cal Crutchlow’s record-breaking exploits in the recent Assen MotoGP race have triggered a boost in sales for the forthcoming British round at Silverstone. Rossi won for the first time since the Sepang race in October, 2010 with his 80th success in Holland, while Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Crutchlow was third after becoming...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 July 2013 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
polhouse

Sep 05

polhouse says:

Ironic that MCN show a picture of the "Wing", when Silverstone are using the old pits and paddock for this years MotoGP!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

A dear do..but it matters not.

Turn up on the day and it'll cost you £85.

WSB is £40.

Seems they ARE doing well with reserved seating in the prime spots as most have sold out already.

Like Assen..I reckon we can all - well nearly all - look forward to the amazing spectacle of Rossi fans rising as one, a sea of yellow..and creating a fantastic atmosphere.

Loyal fans that have carried the sport through dark times, breaking their piggy-banks come rain or shine.

Can you imagine how dull it would be without them?..all the nerdy purists in flat caps, scribbling in programs and comparing notes..sharing corned beef sarnies and flasks?

"What type of spark-plug do you think he's got in today, Malcolm?"

A big up for #46ers everywhere..the unsung heroes, castigated by the bitter fucko minority just like the man himself.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Polhouse

As far as I'm aware, the wing will not be demolished for the MotoGP, it is the most iconic view of the Silverstone circuit therefore I think it's common sense that the wing be used in the picture

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

85 quid?

I'd rather lick me Nan out!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Hey

at £85 it's a lot cheaper than F1! That was something like £160 just for the Friday practice session.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Amen to that Woseee!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Amen to that Woseee!

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

if

they were such loyal fans how come they waited til after Assen to buy their tickets?

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Great News

This is great news, and 85 quid is pretty cheap considering you get to see three classes race that all contain the best riders in the world at different stages in their careers. I mean no disrespect to WSBK, which I also go to see live, but MotoGP is in a different league of entertainment this year.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

BBB..

New cacks for table 3 - I've just pissed myself..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices