Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi and Crutchlow success boosts Silverstone MotoGP sales

Valentino Rossi’s stunning return to winning ways and Cal Crutchlow’s record-breaking exploits in the recent Assen MotoGP race have triggered a boost in sales for the forthcoming British round at Silverstone. Rossi won for the first time since the Sepang race in October, 2010 with his 80th success in Holland, while Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Crutchlow was third after becoming...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 July 2013 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

CB

there is no requirement as far as I know to be an "enthusiast" to get into a race circuit.

I don't disagree with that at all. Just that some people believe you need to possess certain 'credentials' to be able to enjoy a race.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

The credentials

needed is about 85 of them. Too expensive. looked into going with my brother and his kids for the whole weekend and all in all it is cheaper to go to Ibiza for a week. Where is that remote control.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I take it

you have a weekend ticket then benny? Personally I decided to eff off to America for two weeks to get some sun and arrange some flowers.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Snobs too Ben

As you can see by PC and Bulto's haughty attitudes.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

silverstone's not bad

best bit is the grandstand at woodcote, where you get to see them hard on the brakes at the end of the straight and then all the way around luffield.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

cheekymonkey

It doesn`t bode well for the sport post Rossi though if thats true.

-------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely bud. There's no doubting Vales presence has helped for a number of years now and he will be a huge miss when he's gone. Maybe uncle can persuade him to run a team? That'd keep many interested imo. Should he not then the top class will survive. It always has and always will.

'Thomas'.....................'haughty'? Really?  

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Sunny Sunday?

Hmmmm what to do? stay in and watch TV or go for a blurt on the bike? hmmmm decision decisions

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Silverstone

It's far better than Donington, I remember to well the day it was announced that they had the gp and 23 dreary years later it came home , , look at Donington and look at Silverstone, no comparison, Donington is a shithole tbat has gone backwards and if its so great why is it empty for the dross that is wsbk?, Silverstone will be very busy and the racing will be epic, even Benny sounds like he has saved his dole money up so he can go and tongue Dovis sweaty arse

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Welsh dump.

Dy Boy, £300 million is more than the gross Welsh national product, chump!

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Nope, never played Bugger.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool