Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN July 10th: New Norton Domiracer General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN July 10th: New Norton Domiracer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

New MCN July 10th: New Norton Domiracer

New MCN out tomorrow: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NORTON DOMIRACER! Super-cool cafe racer uses famous Featherbed frame. PLUS: FREE 2013 Tyre Guide BMW F800GS vs 1200cc Big Brother WORLD FIRST TEST of CCM 450 New Honda VFR Spied! Classic TT Special... And much, much more...    

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 July 2013 12:28)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

A novelty act but not much else?

Hasn't technology moved on from the featherbed frame? They were an improvement over other bikes in the 1950's but I would hope something dynamically superior can be developed nowadays. Harking back to such a bygone era is something of a short sighted goal when those riders no longer ride these types of bikes

Reply to this Topic
greenturbobob

Nov 05

Hurrahh!!!

MCN is now electronic:) YIPEEEEEEEEEEE About bloody time!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

What are they bringing back next? Leather belt drive and acetylene lamps?

Reply to this Topic
onearmedbandit

Aug 07

New Norton

Oh dear, oh dear. It's not really a Featherbed frame is it, it just looks a bit like it and that engine is far too tall for a real Featherbed. It's like the original 961, it's all so high and out of proportion - but I guess wealthy old working class hero Westworth will buy one, he buys everything that comes out new... Give me a Triumph any day.

Reply to this Topic
sizzler

May 06

sizzler says:

I like it

Can I have it please, for being such a good bikervthis year...plzz

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Hooray

Something new with a bit of soul. No doubt enough performance to dust some wobbler,s on their 1000cc sport bike,s , Look cool and have fun, Enjoy the ride not losing ya license.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Norton?

Shouldn't they be concentrating on getting bikes that have deposits on them built and delivered, and not more vaporware bikes?

Reply to this Topic
bikerlad707

Sep 11

bikerlad707 says:

Norton ?? what the hell !!

im lost for words , I know  a few who has had the misfortune, of paying , waiting for 18 months ended up with a bike that sounded like a heap of junk,

as for NORTON DOMIRACER!   I am sure they need to fix the ongoing faults first .

Norton are going backwards , even Triumph  are tons better , have a Norton  by all means but don't complain

after it don't work

Reply to this Topic
rockabillyboy

Sep 10

Nice looking bike , but who will it be aimed at ? most of us older guys are into our custom cruisers , most youngsters like their big jap fours ,and  flag waving older bikers will carry -on riding their "worth big money " Goldies , Vincents and Tritons that increase in value NOT devalue . Or  a run to Mabelthorpe  & back for me on the new Norton would mean me walking around like question mark for hours afterwards - not much fun with a back that went to see Hailwood  on his Honda 6 in the 60s on a sheddy Triton .

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Horrified...

...to read latest comments from Paolo wotsit, boss of Ducati GP saying they don't need a radical overhaul and even that front end feeling is there now it's just turning that with whic they have a problem etc... Despite repeatedly reading all his riders' saying otherwise. Perhaps I've misunderstood?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices