You are in... Forums > General > General > Just thinking about killing

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Just thinking about killing

lots of innocent people........Lying and Cheating for years, Costing the tax payer Millions, not to mention a Life time sentence of Grief and morning to the families and loved ones of the poor innocent victims....... that will never walk . talk or breath ever again........ Ermmmmmm......Iam I missing something here ......EUROPE....seriously...... ? ...how do you people sleep at night....??????

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 July 2013 19:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

vulcanrider

even the "Muppets"....not to mention the producers of "Spitting Images" would get My vote over these  Fools....Hell give Clarkson a go.....:shock:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Just....

Politicians in general....... In My Humble Opinion.

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

MPsmy

Why cant we as the public, get a party for the people together...normal honest hard working (some ex military) 50% mix gender..surely it would be far better than some of those so called MPs who can only answer a question after their staff have researched the answer for them..

My MFO box got lost and and loads of items were stolen.  Contacted by local MP, his secretary said and i quote "thats not our problem"..

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

'My MFO box got lost and and loads of items were stolen.  Contacted by local MP, his secretary said and i quote "thats not our problem"..'

Outrageous!  :mad::shock:

It seems to be the way these days ..I contacted my local MP when I couldn't get the lid off a new bottle of delicious Heinz Ketchup... and I got the exact same response! :shock: - Utter bastards! :mad: 

In the interest of fairness I must add that the last lot in power were no better as I got an equally 'laissez faire attitude' response four year's ago when I contacted my local MP about a missing sock.    

[This Reply has been modified by the Moderator]

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"Why cant we as the public, get a party for the people together?"

Um... yeah, vote MCNP.

I hope that answers your question.

:wink:

Reply to this Topic
bimmerman

Aug 02

bimmerman says:

In fairness

to the EU, its take on human rights is based on that of the UN. So if we're going to opt out, does that mean we'll be opting out of civilised society :winkie:

Re: UKIP. Most of the UKIP hierarchy seem to be the sort of people who benefit from off-shore tax avoidance. Wonder if that influences their stance on Europe and cross-border co-operation.

Our beliefs and attitudes are what we vote with, and these are dictated by what information we receive. Guess who controls the information flow: http://www.anorak.co.uk/362200/money/fact-v-fear-nine-scare-stories-that-make-mugs-of-the-british.html/

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Bimmerman....Civilised people...

Don't .........Kill Others :winkie::winkie:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

'Ave to agree with

Mr Carlin, ya don't ave rights just temporary privileges...true enough :wink:

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Farage.

Farage is actually asking them face to face ,"Who are you?"

Being a critic (and just plain rude) is the easiest job in the world. What we need are practical ideas. Sadly UKIP don't have any.

It's no use UKIP quoting populist ideals if they've got no idea how to put them into practice without ruining the country. I'm no great fan of the Conservatives or New Labour, and the Liberals have been a disappointment, but the best UKIP can do is to provoke the established parties into using their political nous to make significant changes. As I've said before, UKIP are a lobby group at best, but for goodness sake don't give them absolute power. That would be a disaster.

Reply to this Topic
bimmerman

Aug 02

bimmerman says:

snez

"Bimmerman....Civilised people...

Don't .........Kill Others :winkie::winkie:"

I quite agree. I don't agree with the death penalty for that reason. Life imprisonment should mean life where the public interest is a consideration. Everyone can be pushed to a point where they can kill, but most don't and those that do usually do it because of a unique set of circumstances (crimes of passion etc) and wouldn't do it under other circumstances. Then there are those that do it because they have no regard for the lives of others. For these, life should be life. Maybe include the possibility of release if the prisoner has a) served a very long sentence, b) can demonstrate that they are no longer a threat to the public and c) can show they have reformed. BUT, the bar should be set very high! This should be through practical measures (e.g. many years of working with relevant voluntary organisations online (and all monitored!)) and not just at the say so of some-or-other committee. AND definitely no guarantee of release, so could remain inside for life.

Obviously I haven't thought any of this through, but it's Friday, the sun is shining and I just don't care.:lol:

Incidentally (and just for a bit of controversy) where would you place people who kill others for the financial gain of their employers.:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices