Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Norton Domiracer revealed! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: Norton Domiracer revealed!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Norton Domiracer revealed!

Stunning Norton Domiracer Revealed Chopped-down styling, open pipes, and carbon seat unit mark this limited edition Norton out as something special. brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2013 10:49)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

needs work

Bit of a lash up really. Probably looked better in the shed it was built in. With open megaphones where would you run it?

Reply to this Topic
vanandy

Feb 12

vanandy says:

Nice....

Lovely looking bike, Wouldn't take much to personalise, renthals, longer forks, soft comfy seat, swingarm, paint tank, new lights, Honda Dommie engine.......

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Looks good...

I've not heard of this company Nortom? sounds like a Chinese rip off, a bit like the legendary Hongda!

Reply to this Topic
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

Out with the old and in with the old.

Move along now nothing to see here.

Seriously this looks like a garden shed mash up which has been done before and done better and I suppose it,ll cost about £15 grand.

Reply to this Topic
JackSwatman

Nov 12

JackSwatman says:

confused

headlight yet a road illegal exhaust? what are you supposed to do with this bike?

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Typo sorted...

Well done MCN you have now spelled Norton correctly... This looks more like something you would see in a museum then out on the road, but I'm all up for the British brand revival.

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Beautiful

Its beautiful. Bubblin you have clearly not read the article, it is a pre production machine with no engine internals, foam carbon look oil tank etc. The Japs can only dream of building something as good looking as this, look the bland ugly shit Honda, Suzuki and the others are turning out. It will sell out at 20k for a hand built machine. I do agree with the headlight comment though, why when it has no tail light and is not road legal, looks cool though.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Hmm

If this is your type of thing, then I think Kevils Speed Shop is where you want to start. OK, German donor bike but hand crafted and for a fraction of the price.

Reply to this Topic
harley1994

Feb 10

harley1994 says:

pr nonsense

o dear some more p r nonsense from the norton factory. sorry the norton shed ...... if only they was as good at really building bikes to sell. I give them at the most 2 years before they disappear owing suppliers lots of cash. a shame but true...

Reply to this Topic
nigel100

Jan 05

nigel100 says:

well it looks like a parts bin special that got lost 40 years ago rediscovered in a barn and a modern boat anchor replacing the old engine. What is the point? no doubt it will cost 6 figures if they foolioshly go ahead and make one.  Still I suppose there are bound to be one or two refugees from the 60's who have too much money , who will buy one, certainly doesnt rock my boat. I really dont understand what Norton are trying to do.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices