Skip to content

Discuss This No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow’s ambitions to be a factory Yamaha rider in MotoGP in the future appear to have all but vanished, with the Japanese factory reluctant to guarantee him a works YZR-M1 in 2015.The British rider told Yamaha management in meetings during the recent Assen round that he is willing to stay in the satellite Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2013 13:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

FuckwitBenny

Amazing really that a thick,Welsh cunt,with no job,no woman and not a single friend or acquaintance can actually think that he is in any kind of position to try and laugh at anyone......

Honestly,in all my days I have never come across a more pathetic,bitter,twisted little fuck up than this twat....Its beyond sad,its just embarrassing now and bordering on psychotic.

What a cunt....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

REALLY

LETS SORT IT THEN?? I BET UR MUM SLAPS YOU SO MUCH IT TURNS YOU ON CAUSE IT THE ONLY FEMALE THAT CAN ONLY JUST HANDLE YOUR UGLY MUG AND AWFUL STENCH.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

All this talk of Wales has made me realise - there is a bit of dearth of talented racers from Wales. Apart from Chaz Davies and Ian Lougher I can't really think of any others. Open to enlightenment however - are there any other notable ones?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

A week at the top!

As has already been stated, Cal seems to have gone from being 'pivotal' one week to 'Cal who?' the next. Personally I wouldn't give a shit at this stage of the season re- contracts etc. And maybe, as 'wosi' posted, constantly gobbing off hasn't done Cal any favours? Who knows. 

Keep riding the thing well and a decent ride will happen.  

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Normally on a Wednesday eh Benny?..

..Hahahahahahahaha...

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Good news in a way...

...now he can quit kissing Jorge's Spanish ass and start racing with him. If he doesn't have a (factory or satellite) Yamaha ride lined up, maybe the gloves will come off and he can show the paddock what he's made of. Unless this is more posturing from him trying to force Yamaha's hand...

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

stay

just stay Cal. after next year smith wil be gone finaly. and for next year you wil get this years factory bike. so that would mean its by far better then anything else on the market.( or join sykes in wsbk :-) just kidding) look at casey dovi rossi, all riders look ill at ducati

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Stay - 3 tech 3's on the grid?

Is there room for him with Pol reportedly being signed up for next year?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Benny of the Welsh Tourism Board

The Circuit of Wales will hopefully go a long way towards addressing that for Welsh and other British riders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully it'll help your standing in the table of UK Economical Sectors.

End of Term report.........D- Must try harder.    

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

the outcome

will be cal and pol in the same team, tech 3 will run an ftr and m1 engine with smith left to plod around on it. lets face it if anything happens to jorge and rossi in the meantime its good news for cal, but even better when pol sucks they may change their tune,spies didnt exactly get booted out but he knoew it was over, cal has more spirit and guts if you ask me,just be patient now cal,ducati will be there at the last round waving at you,yamaha may shit out because of a pay off mind if pol is poor on the m1.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices