Skip to content

Discuss This No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow’s ambitions to be a factory Yamaha rider in MotoGP in the future appear to have all but vanished, with the Japanese factory reluctant to guarantee him a works YZR-M1 in 2015.The British rider told Yamaha management in meetings during the recent Assen round that he is willing to stay in the satellite Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2013 13:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Learn some respect...

..and you'll be rewarded with reciprocation. If you expect to come on here and shout about how pleased you are that a rider's lost his job, then you'll get thrown to the wolves. Don't start crying about how everyone's being mean to you and saying nasty things about Wales. FFS man, draw your bottom lip in and wake up and smell the coffee - you're your own worst enemy. Banter's one thing, being offensive is something far more sinister..

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Fuckwit

Why don't you just stop puffing out your chest with all this fake ,righteous indignation about how the mean people are being nastly and racist to you.... For weeks and weeks you have been taking over every single thread with your inane bollocks that goes way past banter,and slagging off the English,South Africans,Australians etc etc at every turn..... If you haven't got the bollocks to take it then knock it on the fucking head or fuck off somewhere else and make everybody happy.... When you had a couple of days off last week(I assume your benefits had run out and you couldn't afford to top up the leccy card....) the whole website was a breath of fresh air and there was none of this shite..... Do you see the link there?

Just wind your neck in and learn to take what you so enjoy dishing out you muppet.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennybinwanking

Your on top form today you mug ,You've got nearly everones goat on here or in your case sheep,You claim to have a big cock and have a superior knowledge to all and sundry,What little lamb told you that ?,surely you mean you are a big cock,as for your knowledge,that seems to be limited to lambasting all that is Cal Crutchlow,He must of really upset you did he refuse to fuck your mum or something?,I'm happy to enter into challenging your knowledge of bike racing,you usually go into meltdown after fitting then make up another stupid name,Get a job Benny or better still take an overdose of your anti depressants ,Stop drinking cider and masturbating all day in front of your mums computer,save up and get a ticket for Silverstone and watch Dovi fading into obscurity ,there is plenty of Grazing there for dolly the sheep ,and i'm sure lots of us would love to meet you ,you could even have a shower you old stinker ,anyway bendy crack on with your dazzling repartee you mug

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Benny brings a sheep home to meet his wife:

"This is the cow I sh#g when you have a headache" says Benny.

"It's a sheep not a cow" says Mrs. Benny.

"I was talking to the sheep" says Benny.

:D

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I think Benny, that you were instrumental in starting this 'racist' dialogue with your comment at 16:04.

Difficult to believe that I've just logged back on to see what's what and this garbage is still ongoing - have you lot got nothing better to do ffs.

Hopefully MCN will wake up to this tomorrow and do the necessary

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Thank you sir :D 

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Yamaha say they can afford their Motogp effort without a title sponsor. If they can't afford to keep Cal then who are they kidding. Where is all this sponsorship money that Rossi was supposed to be bringing? With Cal being the hottest property and easily the best non-factory rider on the grid can Yamaha afford to lose him? Rossi will be retiring soon. Jorge has had a fair amount of injuries over his career. How long before he decides to go fishing? That leaves all there eggs in a Pol Espargaro basket, which is looking less and less likely. Poncharal recently said that Monster boss Rodney Sacks was very keen to retain the services of Crutchlow. "He told me and he told Cal that he was 200% behind Cal," Poncharal said. It was his team, and now that he had a competitive rider in it, the Monster boss had no desire to lose him to another team. So I suspect that Cals future at Yamaha could well depend on Monsters level of commitment.

Even if the Yamaha ride falls through he's still got plenty of options with Ducati, Honda and Suzuki all interested in his services. With Dani's time at Repsol running out, and Honda already stating that they don't want 2 spanish riders it wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up there.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

"I get this all day and every day"

http://circuitofwales.com/opportunities.html

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Fucking Hell if it aint Dogsbreath throwing a strop looking for attention it's the Mountain goat shagger from the forgotten land. Oh! dear Benny were you not welcome at MFN last night?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

I would of thought they would of been crying out for a man with your depth of knowledge and experience. Especially as they've just bought FTR as well. I would of thought that would be right up your street. Just think, you could have a hand in producing the first ever Welsh world champion.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices