Skip to content

Discuss This No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No factory Yamaha future for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow’s ambitions to be a factory Yamaha rider in MotoGP in the future appear to have all but vanished, with the Japanese factory reluctant to guarantee him a works YZR-M1 in 2015.The British rider told Yamaha management in meetings during the recent Assen round that he is willing to stay in the satellite Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 July 2013 13:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

the end

its happening again MOTOCRAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE,iv ad enuff,just gunna ova dose on 2stroke smoke, BYE BYE,see u in 500cc GRAND PRIX HEAVEN,

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No Benny, I don't see what you mean

You're as bad as the rest and your last comment to CH is another example

Your sole intent since joining the forum has been surreptitious piss taking of individuals, done under the  guise of humour and banter. You're an attention seeker.

And don't lecture me on racism crap or the Welsh. One half of my family is Welsh and many still live there.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Boo hoo..

..It's all nasty wosi's fault..him and that bloke in yellow who won a race last time out.

Haha..

Stay off the meths, ya welsh wimp..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Stop feeding the troll, guys...

The best way to deal with attention-whores is to ignore them. He'll either crawl back under his rock or carry on the conversation with one of his other user ID's..... Go CAL, hope he sticks it to the factory Yamaha riders now he knows his tactic of crawling up Jorge's ass has done him no favours...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

troll starvation.

starting today, benny and wosi and can shove it from now on. go on cal show em what they have let go. up the brits.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

troll starvation.

starting today, benny and wosi and can shove it from now on. go on cal show em what they have let go. up the brits.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

troll starvation.

Reply to this Topic
nigel100

Jan 05

nigel100 says:

I sincerely hope that this has been badly reported, because if he has actually demanded a ride if he agrees to stay with tech 3 next year then his future with yamaha is doomed, you dont ever demand anything from the japs, you can ask, suggest, request, beg,plead, but never demand because if you do a figuritive trapdoor opens underneath you and that as they say is that!!

I am quite sure Mr Rossi didnt even have the nerve to demand another ride with Yamaha his management would have presented it as a good idea that suited both sides but demanded a riode? i dont think so

So mr critchlow as much as i want to see you do well in motogp if indeed you did make a demand then sadly you will be banished to a ducati from on which you will be destined to be an also ran unless you can suggest that suzuki give you a chance when they come back.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

"I sincerely hope that this has been badly reported, because if he has actually demanded a ride if he agrees to stay with tech 3 next year then his future with yamaha is doomed, you dont ever demand anything from the japs"

that may have been true of the Sheene era Nigel but not now, if Cal was the best in the world and could guarantee Yamaha a WC he could call them "slitty eyed bastards" and all they'd see is Yen signs in his eyes.

being inscrutable doesn't pay the bills, being pragmatic does and Cal knows that as well as Jarvis et al.

Cal is just unlucky to have 4 aliens now Rossi is back (with the proviso that he needs to keep being an alien for the season) and only 4 rides capable of a WC.

life's a bitch sometimes and Cal may never get the chance some have had and i'm sure a few team managers are spitting feathers about contraacual agreements between manufacturers and riders, gresini voicing it about an "asian or south american " implant into his team because Honda see an emerging market.

it's politics or utter bollocks depending on how you view it but Cal is doing the right thing, promoting himself with results to back it up, he would  hate to be sat in a few years time thinking "why didn't i push for a ride as hard as i push for a result?".

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..

..so says the epitome of light-hearted banter and thoughtful comment, Foggy.

If you took your fanboy blinkers off for a second - the one's that have been on ever since Cal signed your helmet (fnarr) at that competition winning do last year - you might just understand it is possible to commend the guy for his riding on track and support him as a Brit, but question some of his outspoken PR off it..at the same time.

Nasty stutter you've got there btw. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices