Skip to content

Discuss This Should Cal Crutchlow take a Ducati MotoGP seat if it's offered? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Should Cal Crutchlow take a Ducati MotoGP seat if it's offered?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Should Cal Crutchlow take a Ducati MotoGP seat if it's offered?

Cal Crutchlow's chances of a Yamaha factory ride seem to have all but disappeared, so should he take a gamble on the Ducati if he gets the chance? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 285 days ago (10 July 2013 15:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

What

has he got to lose. At 27 he should think about that pension fund.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Cal and Dovi

Cal has improved every single year of his career, he and Dovi were a good match for each other last year but Cal has taken it up another step this year. I think Cal would do whatever was necessary to get that Ducati up the front, including hurting himself. Dovi won't. Be a good move I think

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Dovi

has done feck all to develop the Duck. He is a broken man.

Reply to this Topic
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

seriously

I think Cal should consider who has gone for the Ducati silver only to end a broken man... Mr Rossi... whilst Dovi is far better rider than Cal on a Yamaha we have seen little of this brilliance this season. If Cals obsession with a factory ride is 'the be all and end all' which he says it is and Dorna have stated that they would buy him a team ride rather than see him go then f**k Ducati let Dorna put their hand in their very large pockets and buy him a world class ride. Still puzzles me if Ducati road bike are 'all that' then how can they not make Moto bikes... Maybe the engineers from retail development bikes should swop with Moto Go engineers ;0)

Reply to this Topic
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

seriously

I think Cal should consider who has gone for the Ducati silver only to end a broken man... Mr Rossi... whilst Dovi is far better rider than Cal on a Yamaha we have seen little of this brilliance this season. If Cals obsession with a factory ride is 'the be all and end all' which he says it is and Dorna have stated that they would buy him a team ride rather than see him go then f**k Ducati let Dorna put their hand in their very large pockets and buy him a world class ride. Still puzzles me if Ducati road bike are 'all that' then how can they not make Moto bikes... Maybe the engineers from retail development bikes should swop with Moto Go engineers ;0)

Reply to this Topic
Kokosun

Oct 12

Kokosun says:

Hmm!

Cal's a fantastic rider. Fearless, intuitive, agressive and focused. But, he whinges a bit too much. I'm not convinced that any of the factory teams would want him, because he's always got something bad to say about his bike.

Reply to this Topic
thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

do me a favour

anyone who deliberatly goes to ducati has to be as thick as s--t ,,,,,,,,,,,,, cal will need to go to a hospital with a suspected brain if he goes to that garbage dog kak piece of utter s--t,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone who can sit on here and actually find a reason to say yes he should it could work ur a fuking idiot and no bollox all or have poop in ur eyes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ducati has been a dog since 08 its as simple as that one season it caught everyone out and wa 9 mph faster than everything one season stoner won then it went back until even he pissed off and landed rossi with a utter dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rossi rode the thing and must of heartsunk and wondered wtf he has done,,,,,,,,,,,,, and that was beared out with ducatis arrogance ignorance and dont slag this bike off its not bad at all you need to change to ride it stoner won on it its got a title under its belt attitude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead of listening now its even worse ok................... if even alex espergaro smashed em to bits on a fuking crt that is beyond a disgrace a works bike a full on works bike costing by now hundreds of millions to develope wages ect beaten by a poxy few hundred k jumped up superbike hybrid hahahahahahaha ,,,,,,,,,,,,, even bradly who has been nowhere done em both ducati r an utter joke only a mug would sign for em now i feel gutted for nicky dovi ianoni those guys are good lads its a disgrace of ducati to treat them so disgracefully expecting them to ride those garbage scrape heaps if cal goes there he is in need of a padded room and tablets

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

MCN!!!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET USERS CALL THE BRITISH RIDERS ANY LONGER?????? GET BENNYBINLADEN OF HERE!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

I ALREADY DID

BROUGHT HOME 4 WORLD TITLES,shame ur welsh gp track wont make up for that!!!!!!! sad ugly lil boy.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cal

A move to Ducati would be for the money , it is uncompetitive to say the least (or most) getting beaten by Aprilia CRT isnt a good thing the customer Honda will most likely be beating it too , ridden by a raft of post Moto2 lunatics . Chill out ow01fogno1 Dont Feed The Troll , there now Ive even left it some crumbs . :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle