Skip to content

DUCATI Staff Blog: Hyperstrada on tour video HYPERMOTARD 821

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > HYPERMOTARD 821 > Staff Blog: Hyperstrada on tour video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Staff Blog: Hyperstrada on tour video

In his third video update, Senior Road Tester Michael Neeves takes his Ducati Hyperstrada long term test bike on a trip to Portugal, covering 3600-miles in eight days. See how he got on with the bike and find out what’s good and what’s not. He also explains what riding kit he took along for the ride.  BLOG13 | HYPER13 brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 July 2013 17:30)

Post a message in HYPERMOTARD 821

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Clothing info

Good to see some clothing info for hot weather

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

That

is one clean chain. You'd have a fit if you saw mine.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Mr Neeves......

Best Report for a long time...... I hope you enjoy the remaining miles on this bike. What are you getting next...?

Reply to this Topic
puneetshriyan

May 10

Good review

A brilliant review of the bike and ride. Please make more reviews like this. Was that screen enough to deal with motorway wind speed? Do you use some sort of ear protection as well?

Reply to this Topic
DRVEL

Jul 13

DRVEL says:

Really good, detailed review. Look forward to the next one.

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

Good job

Mcn is back in the game!!! This is top quality review material looks like all those complaints have sunk in!! A good mix of tyre review, bike review and kit is exactly what I'm looking for!! Although still slightly too short

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Instead of

a Hyperstrada, I would get the Hypermotard SP and have the dealer swap out the seats and add the windscreen and bags (or get aftermarket hard bags) - at least here in the Colonies all the Hyperstrada bits are available for sale separately.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices