Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden: MotoGP or WSB in 2014?

Nicky Hayden’s priority might be to secure a factory prototype ride for the 2014 MotoGP campaign, but the popular American is currently weighing up potential options in World Superbikes. The 2006 world champion’s place at Ducati is under serious threat again, with the Bologna factory locked in fresh talks with on form British rider Cal Crutchlow to partner Andrea Dovizioso...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 July 2013 17:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

cruel Beull,very cruel !

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Hayden WSB champ?

No chance while Sykes is there, nickys always being a good steady rider, did well to win the championship and can't be said he didn't deserve it but still only took 2 wins that year, think that says something about the consistency of the other riders than how good nicky was, think Sykes, rea and melandri would scare the life out of him with the merciless overtakes wsb brings, another year in motogp nicky, wsb's too much for you, good luck whatever 2014 brings

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Don't get this 'European / American' style thing. Theres only two styles I know of 'Slow' and 'Fast'.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

YANK FROM CA!!

where turning shawno in to yank from ca as we speak!!!! he will have a nice tan in no time and start speaking proper english too! that will make 3 of us.

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

73mach3...

Well, tell him to learn Spanish too...

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

What Nicky Hayden needs IMO is motorcycles without TC. And in WSBK there is lots of Traction control these days. I was at Assen and the BMW to me sounded like a 3 cilinder out of tight bends. Later i read that it actually runs on 2 cilinders when the rear wheel starts to spin. So even in WSBK, #69 can't do what he is good at. But who knows what Dorna have in store for WSBK next season.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

NH69

...whether next season or after, cut to WSBK, win the title, cut to BSB and win that and any other domestics to be the only rider with the AMA, MotoGP, WSBK, BSB etc

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

dorna has

mopeds for WSBK next season cant be to close to moto gp you know!

and aintnothin will be sending shawno my copy of spanglish books asap.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

diceman..

..you're a twat.

Hayden is the only man to beat Rossi fair and square on a 990..proper mens days. Respect.

I'd love to see him work the Ducati job through, but he needs to be beating Dovi more often.

Nothing to lose..time to get down and dirty Nick.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

Wosi

"Hayden is the only man to beat Rossi fair and square on a 990..proper mens days. Respect.

I'd love to see him work the Ducati job through, but he needs to be beating Dovi more often.

Nothing to lose..time to get down and dirty Nick."

Well said.

PS -- 2005 Laguna Seca, when GP came back to the States and Nicky's first win.  I was there but forgot what a great race it was:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meosKxgJhVA

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices