Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Lorenzo crashes, bends plate in shoulder MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Lorenzo crashes, bends plate in shoulder

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

German MotoGP: Lorenzo crashes, bends plate in shoulder

World champion Jorge Lorenzo crashed heavily today out of the second free practice session for the German Grand prix at Sachsenring, having set the fastest time of the day in the opening session. Lorenzo, already riding with a broken and plated collarbone following a heroic Assen race, has damaged the titanium plate inserted into his shoulder last month, and will potentially...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2013 15:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I feel desperately sorry for Jorge  but have the ask the question -   Brave Fearless Hero  or  Foolhardy to the point of stupidity ? 

I expect NoseTroll  will have an answer.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Bang on saturn fawning over Jorge is fine, but in the context of the championship he has fucked up.. Two huge highsides two races in a row in FP2 and FP1...???WTF?? You don't win anything in those sessions yet he pushed over the limit... Make you wonder if another element was playing apart and Rossi sorting his bike out the week before at Aragon.. There was a time, gone by, when Jlo used to crash for fun... guess who his teammate was??

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Mmmm....

and guess how old JL was at the time... his team mate caused him no problems in 2010 as I remember.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

Can't really see it being pressure from Rossi - think that is wishful thinking hugelean. All of these guys strive to go as quickly as they possibly can, pretty much every time they get on a bike and things like this therefore can happen - unfortunately for Jorge, it has been two race weekends in a row and compounds the injury from Assen. Some have criticized him for trying too hard in FP1 and FP2 - it's only at the limit that the testing and setup means anything for the race. This guy is trying to win a championship - I can't blame him at all for pushing the limits - he just was unlucky he got bitten so badly this time.

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

told u so

HA HA HA,ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU DIDNT WANT DO THATTT,

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Pedrosa

Has to win. If he fluffs it on his own, he really will prove he`s undeserving of his ride at Honda.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

People said the same thing in 2010 about Lorenzo giving Rossi pressure and that's why he crashed......... no crashes happen.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Less perhaps to do with pressure

and more to do with pride and machismo.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

tailor made for rossi

Its too bad for Jorge, although you could see it coming...assen was heroic, but fact is he is still injured. Hope he gets better soon for the championship. Rossi has his best ever chance to sneak some wins with Jorge gone...Dani seems in awe of him and marquez I think is just amused to watch the doctor at his best...Rossi could win here and laguna...imagine that for the championship? With Jorge out vale actually has a chance to steal the title....

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

MM is now World champ in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool