Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

Cal Crutchlow’s bid for a fourth MotoGP podium of 2013 got off to a painful and tough start in Germany today after the British rider was left battered and bruised after two heavy practice crashes. Seconds remained in a cool and cloudy FP1 this morning when Crutchlow lost control of his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 in the braking zone for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2013 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

and your point is

Wosi? You don't have one fairly obviously. Defining degrees of fanboy sensitivity is akin to the old how many angels can sit on the head of a pin theological/philosophical discussion. That anyone who posts as often as you or I do on an internet motogp forum isn't a fanboy is not in dispute.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jesus..you're hard work.

Do you need a picture drawing?

Let me be frank..you've got your arse in a sling and you know it.

In your desperation to salvage a bit of credibility, anything goes. You're making shit up.

Who is "drawing personal vindication from Jorge and Dani's misfortune.." ??

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yet more riders Wosi

who apparently, like all others, have crumbled under the pressure exerted by yours and Hugelean's boyfriend, it would seem literally in the case of Jorge's clavicle (irony alert btw, since you would appear to require same).

If I need to spell it out to you (again a rhetorical question, a concept with which you may be unfamiliar, it being somewhat linked to the concept of irony), I think Stoner's comment about his Indy crash applies to that crash,Valentino's crash in 2010, and Jorge's and Dani's recent crashes, that's racing. As opposed to you, being somewhat in touch with reality I have not at any time tried to ascribe psychological aetiologies to practice crashes, and particularly not to their outcomes.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'll try again..because you seem to be avoiding the question.

In plain English please..where has wosi attempted to draw personal vindication from Jorge and Dani crashing & hurting themselves this weekend?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

when you associated yourself triumphally with hugelean

wosi, who specifically attributed Jorge's crash to pressure from Rossi, unless he was referring to Cal who had 2 practice crashes himself, or Bradley Smith, there being no other Yamaha riders in the field as far as I am aware.  I have to admit it is easy to confuse yours and Hugelean's vapourings/vapidity at any time, but you made the association quite specific on this thread.

Speaking of avoiding questions (you could prosper on Mastermind on that speciality as well as in regard to logical flaws btw), when exactly in 2007, 2011 or 2012 did Stoner crash in the lead of a race, and since when haven't you gleefully attributed Stoner's practice crash at Indy in 2012 to pressure, which along with Hugelean's claim was what prompted Bultoboy's response?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You're nothing but a wanker doohanfan..no credibility.

You carry on telling stories to kid yourself about gaining personal vindication for your views.

At the same time check those orange panties..you seem to have lost your balls.  

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yada yada yada

Wosi, very clear even more so than is usual that you have nothing to offer. 

I detract from no rider's achievements, including Valentino's, apart from apparently by your strange logic or lack thereof doing so by saying a rider who won 2 championships and 38 races did in fact win them, which whenever I look up the results on motogp.com thus far continues to be the case, despite the constant fables from you in which you seek to explain how this didn't actually happen.

Btw, to each his own,  but I don't share your preoccupation with men wearing women's underwear either.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

if NOT telling fibs to try and discredit a poster with different views, in order to back an argument you've clearly lost composure on is your datum, then yes..wosi has nothing offer by your book.

You've let yourself down..new lines have been drawn.

Reply to this Topic
Equinoxboy

Jan 06

Equinoxboy says:

Excuse me for interrupting the argument but I just want to post about Cal stomping all over Rossi. Looked pretty dominant to me. It has been said that he has lots of flaws but it is plain to see that he is still on the upward curve and ironing them out. Last year, he was criticised for not being able to make passes. How many overtakes has he made stick so far this year? I haven't counted but it must be more than most. Well done, Cal!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes, congratulations to Cal

particularly after the 2 practice crashes which this thread concerns.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices