Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

Cal Crutchlow’s bid for a fourth MotoGP podium of 2013 got off to a painful and tough start in Germany today after the British rider was left battered and bruised after two heavy practice crashes. Seconds remained in a cool and cloudy FP1 this morning when Crutchlow lost control of his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 in the braking zone for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2013 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ducks in a row..

I see Bulto's lining up his excuses, just in case Rossi makes him look a prat again this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

OI!!!

Easy fellas...  I should've put a winkey face at the end of my statement to make it clearer.... I was taking the piss! Am I out of touch now I live on the Sunny shores of California or have you just forgotten my sense of humour?!

Rossi pressuring Jorge?  hahaha....Please.... although in fairness, looks like all crashes were own fault so credit to those who exercised their supreme skill in taking turns 1 through 11 without scratching the bitumen with their helmets (no,not those helmets)...

Rest easy Jorge... it's not over.

Sorry HL ;-)

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Sense of perspective please

Riders crash all the time, including the best. Lorenzo was under no pressure from Rossi or anyone else when he crashed the first time two weeks ago, today's crash was just plain silly. I am guessing that he put the pressure upon himself to go blisteringly fast as a way of sticking two fingers up at Dani, who is known to be weak to psychological pressure. This time, it backfired and he may have put himself out of the championship, but I still think it was worth trying. The most sucessful sportsmen are ruthless and like to hammer in their dominance over others, look at Rossi, Schumacher, Doohan etc etc. Total hard bastards who grind you into dust. I like Lorenzo's way of thinking, it will earn him more championships in the future (Marquez permitting).

Rossi's upturn of form really didn't have much to do with it, I think you're reading too much into the situation.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Wosi...

Absolutely....I predict a Rossi podium for sure (doubtful for the win based on Pugwash attendance).  Gonna be an interesting race with Jorge out.  Can Cal make it 4 from 5?...  Marquez is just warming up for this one.  Don't think Bradl will hold the race pace but surely this is Pedrosa's race (incidents aside)... Jorge is a machine.  Boom!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Is Dani a shoe in?? He's beaten Rossi here but only on the duke, and Rossi's first race back after a broken leg with a dickie shoulder.. He's favourite no question, but Rossi has won here more times than Dani has...

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

hopeful

I would love to think rossi could back up assen, but I think it will be a honda on the top step.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Should Cal adopt JB & Rossi's setup for this race?

To help with the front end issues that this track has highlighted?

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Rossi should just stalk the Hondas early on...

... and see if he can challenge them in the final third? Marquez and Dani might end up squabbling again leaving the door open for the elder statesman of MOTOGP to pip them at the post. Not discounting young Bradl either.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

It's no good Cal adopting the factory settings as he doesn't have the same bike,the factory fuel tank is set further back and to fit that you also need the frame.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if all the yamahas are different. We will never know. What I do know is that the fastest 3 riders so far are all on Hondas, so all this talk about Yamaha wins and podiums is a bit premature.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices