Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

Cal Crutchlow’s bid for a fourth MotoGP podium of 2013 got off to a painful and tough start in Germany today after the British rider was left battered and bruised after two heavy practice crashes. Seconds remained in a cool and cloudy FP1 this morning when Crutchlow lost control of his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 in the braking zone for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 281 days ago (12 July 2013 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

haha..

..wosi's inside the Batiboys head.

Now..I realise you secretly yearn to be like me daftlad but, really cannot take credit for for such luminaries as Michael Scott & Julian Ryder wishing to take a snipe at ol wosi over Stoner, by claiming Rossi cracked under pressure at Mugello.

Your comments are getting sadder by the day..all because you haven't got the cajonas to admit you were wrong about Rossi & Ducati.

Keep at it fucko..everybody with a brain is laughing at your hurt and arrogant stupidity.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

DT

It's a simple point. HL does it regularly. Wosi did it regularly about Stoner folding under pressure from whoever and crashing because of it. So people just made thge same point about about Rossi and Mugello suggesting the same argument applied - they were retaliatory tit for tat remarks - entirely different context

If Rossi had crashed and someone came on here now virtually laughing and suggesting it will teach him to try and keep up with Lorenzo, he should know his place, I'd say exactly the same.

Having flown through the air and bounced along the ground enough times myself, I don't take any satisfaction out of seeing any of them crash.

Now Pedrosa has done it too and if he has any sign of concussion he'll be out as well. The keen interest that this race was holding two days ago is rapidly being blunted with one,possibly two of the front men out.

However, Espargaro may just have sharpened it up again if he can carry FP3 form into qualifying and the race

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Rossi

Rossi's in for the win, good race pace, unless major surprises from MM there'll be a fight for the first position till the end between the two, and I say there are chances rossi might even have an assen 2.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pressure..

..and the effect it has cannot be under estimated at this level..of any sport. Some cope with it better than others.

Double faulting when serving for the championship at Wimbledon. Taking a penalty after extra-time to progress to the world cup final. Getting the 'yips' standing over a 2 foot putt to win the open.

Falling off a bike WHILE LEADING THE RACE, when you need points to stay in contention for the title.

Stoner did the above far to often for it to be considered bad luck..fuck all with Hugelean, wosi, Mario or anyone else winding up a bunch of internet fanboys for a bit of fun..

Said reaction tells you all..no smoke without fire. 

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

As I recall Wosi

Stoner  didn't crash in the lead at all in 2007 or 2011, hence the 2 world championships, each with 10 race wins, and didn't crash whilst leading a race in 2012 either. He crashed in the lead a few times on the Ducati subsequent to 2007, but nobody else including your boy could get a Ducati anywhere near the lead in the first place after 2007, and only once did another rider manage to do so in 2007. Your point is?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I agree

BB
Pure disappointment that Jorge and Dani are incapacitated, and with the latter day formulae and resultant "safe" bikes. How many times has the Honda which Wosi says a toddler could ride bitten Dani over the years now?  

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

No pressure

In 2007 or 2011 though was there df? 2008 & 2012 had more of a challenge did they not, and well he crashed more in those years. Coincidence?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The point is..DF

..you are exactly the type of over sensitive fanboy I was referring to.

Hahaha..muppet.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

an over sensitive fanboy

who doesn't lose his cool and resort to argumentum ad hominem whenever his specious arguments are rebutted, unlike you Wosi, although I guess this remains to be seen in my case, cogent arguments from you rebutting mine not being something I have ever really encountered.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

He crashed once in a race

in 2012 DT, and imo that was  due to arrogance and a very good last lap from Dani, rather than pressure. They all crash, even Valentino, who has lost a championship from a crash due to riding error, and possibly another from  practice misfortune. That's racing.

As I have said, unearth a scintilla of evidence that anyone including Valentino could have gotten the  Ducati GP08 anywhere near the lead of a race in 2008 and you can talk about Stoner succumbing to pressure, rather than merely failing to achieve the impossible all the time. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle