Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

Cal Crutchlow’s bid for a fourth MotoGP podium of 2013 got off to a painful and tough start in Germany today after the British rider was left battered and bruised after two heavy practice crashes. Seconds remained in a cool and cloudy FP1 this morning when Crutchlow lost control of his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 in the braking zone for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 July 2013 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Oh Oh Shawno..

Sorry fella  -  one of the drawbacks of the written word - often taken out of context...

Saturn me old china, I've a perfectly good sense of humour.

Fawlty Towers - brilliantly scripted and superbly funny

Hugelean's constant, odious and virtually gleeful remarks about riders crashing due to pressure by Rossi  - neither funny nor clever. Can't see much to laugh about there...

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Conspiracy

So rumour has it that Mick Doohan and Casey Stoned got on the sauce and let some air out of Cals and Jorges front tires as a prank..... back fired a bit...... Vale kept buying them drinks and dared them to do it, please keep this hush hush.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Nice pic of Cal...

... although you'd think a pro athlete would lose the moobs.

Bulto - Those same pressure comments were made after Rossi's 2010 crash, constantly. Those odious too?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

@chupa

cal has access to the works Yamaha data but some of it cant be used to the same affect as his bike is different

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

@ Sheene. That does make sense...

...but I was thinking about the tweaks that Vale's crew had made to the forks in particular (that allowed him to ride more like the Vale of old last time out) might be transferable to Cal's bike in some form. Those front end wash-outs at Sachsenring were scary - particularly painful to see the Ducati boys going down...

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

@ Sheene. That does make sense...

...but I was thinking about the tweaks that Vale's crew had made to the forks in particular (that allowed him to ride more like the Vale of old last time out) might be transferable to Cal's bike in some form. Those front end wash-outs at Sachsenring were scary - particularly painful to see the Ducati boys going down...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No DT

The comments arose about Mugello 2010 purely as a counter to Wosi's constant sniping that Stoner cracked to pressure from all or anyone whenever it suited him. If that argument applied to one, it applies to all - simple as that.

It's a simple fact, they all crash from time to time and it's the luck of the draw as to whether they get injured or not.

Hugelean seems happy that each time misfortune befalls a rider, he can gloat that it's because they tried to match Rossi in some way and failed. That's what I find odious.

I'd prefer them all to be fully fit and all with a sporting chance of taking a win on bikes that are closely matched and with tyres that last a full race

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Tell me something bluto

do you ever stop crying like a little bitch?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Well not to gloat on someone crashing

But dani has gone and fucked it right up and chucked it up the road at turn one. I am off to the bookies to put £2.50 on Bradl to win. If any one wants me I will be at the beach spending my winnings. Good point huge lion

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Fair enough Bulto

Wait, you said no. So pressure comments about Rossi's crash in 2010 are not odious?

Dani having a second scan, first one looked clear.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices