Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow escapes serious injury after two fast practice crashes

Cal Crutchlow’s bid for a fourth MotoGP podium of 2013 got off to a painful and tough start in Germany today after the British rider was left battered and bruised after two heavy practice crashes. Seconds remained in a cool and cloudy FP1 this morning when Crutchlow lost control of his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 in the braking zone for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 278 days ago (12 July 2013 17:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Equinoxboy

Jan 06

Equinoxboy says:

Indeed, Doohanfan

I had 2 weeks off work when I burnt my hand and the thought of riding my bike during that time did not cross my mind. How bike racers climb back on and go just as fast is beyond me. I bet Pedrosa would have been out there if he hadn't suffered the concussion, too. Loads of people I know who normally couldn't care less about Moto GP were talking about Lorenzo riding to 5th in Assen. Watching Cal pushing hard at Turn 11, today, was amazing. I'd expected he would be losing time there, after the practice crashes but he was actually making up time. Mental!

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Bulto

''That might prove difficult as I don't have daytime internet access during the week and at weekends I've better things to do....''

I see you slaver a load of shite just like Dogsbreath as your posting times on this link alone prove.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle