Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Marquez takes pole at crashfest Sachsenring MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Marquez takes pole at crashfest Sachsenring

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

German MotoGP: Marquez takes pole at crashfest Sachsenring

Marc Marquez is on pole for tomorrow's German Grand prix, after a weekend of big crashes has led to a much-depleted grid for the race. Championship favourites Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa both sat out today's qualifying sessions after crashes. Lorenzo suffered a big highside yesterday, bending the plate inserted into his already broken shoulder only weeks ago. He will sit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 July 2013 14:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

Great entertainment as always from Q2

Even with the absence of Lorenzo and probably Pedrosa, the race is still a 'must watch' for tommorow. Great ride as always from Marquez, good ride from Crutchlow to continue his majorly impressive run of results, Rossi's getting better and better and how great is it to see a German running at the front of the German GP, I thought Stefan could have probably even gone faster had he not crashed his number one bike early on in the session, a bit of inexperience there. As for Espargaro, absolutely unbelievable what he's doing with that bike, softer tyres or not, he's riding a bike with a engine derived from a bike that any of us could have. Good to see Hayden still ragging the Ducati to its absolute maximum while some have given up on it, and as for Petrucci and Corti, top job.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I wonder if Bradl will over ride tommorow in front of his home crowd? MM Rossi and Cal are the podium candidates. Stefan won't want to settle for 4th at his home round. But maybe he should take 4th and try to press on from there. Never an Alien but worth his good bike nonetheless.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

simon/dick....

there is no factory rides for cal or scott...not sure what're bin reading isn't scott going to Gresni?  cal will be best off  staying at tech3, and there's a  possibility of that happenning, bradders maybe on the move so we'll see.  by the way well done cal and vale.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Johhny

What I meant by factory mate is the possibility of Cal jumping on the full factory duke and Scott riding the factory supported Ignite Ducati. As for the Gresini ride, who knows there are always so many rumours at this time of year it's hard to know what to believe. Haha. If that's an option for him I would take it. Bradders moving possibly as well? nice lad and doing a reasonable job for his first season in a super competive field but I'm not convinced he should have got the Tech3 ride and certainly not at the expense of Cal should he be required to move on because of the arrival of Espagaro. Agree with you johnny Cal and Rossi did well in quali should be an interesting race today. Would have liked to have seen Yamaha hand over Lorenzo full factory bike to Crutchlow for the next few weekends to see if he could have taken the next step and taken it completely to the full factory bikes. Would have been logical I would have thought? Not at the expense of anyone in particular but I really would like to see Aleix Espagaro up on the podium today, and I think it might be possible as it seems a tricky track with a lot of people slipping of so you never know what could happen. Just hope everyone has safe race and doesn't don't sustain anymore injuries.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices