Skip to content

Discuss This German Moto2: Xavier Simeon takes surprise pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German Moto2: Xavier Simeon takes surprise pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

German Moto2: Xavier Simeon takes surprise pole

Xavier Simeon was the surprise pole man for tomorrow's Moto2 race in Germany after a late lap gave him the first spot ahead of second front row surprise Jordi Torres and title contender Pol Espargaro. Torres led for most of the session, but the late lap from Simeon gave him the lead. Espargaro was forced to abandon what could have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 July 2013 15:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

that

Could be a corker of a race. Scott's going to have a job on keeping pol in his sights while he gets through the traffic.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

I like to think

I've always been a bit of a Simeon fan. I went to the 2009 Donington Park meeting for the World Superbikes and he dominated the Superstock race on the 1098R Ducati, people had very high hopes for him but he kind of went under the radar a bit until 2011 when Tech 3 signed him for their 'B' team. Sadly it's been a waste of two years for the Belgian, but now he's on the a decent bike and I hope he wins.

Reply to this Topic
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

Good work from the Belgian

He's always been a good rider. I remember those wildcards he did in 2010 on the Holiday Gym G22 Moriwaki in Moto2, really impressive, he's been riding the Tech 3 Mistral 610 for the last couple season though which is perhaps why we haven't seen him really show his potential, but now he's on a good bike, and I reckon he can challenge for the win tommorow.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Nice to see a Belgian rider up front, and on a 2012 Kalex as well. The last Belgian on pole was Didier de Radigues at Spa somewhere in the 80's. Our soutern neighbours deserve some succes after all those years.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices