Skip to content

Discuss This German Moto2: Torres takes surprise victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German Moto2: Torres takes surprise victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

German Moto2: Torres takes surprise victory

Jordi Torres was the unexpected winner of today's Moto2 race at the Saschenring, in a race that was unhelpful to the fortunes of the leading championship contenders. Torres was part of an early four man break, spending most of the race in second behind Pol Espargaro and ahead of Simone Corsi and Julian Simon. Simon was the first to drop back,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 July 2013 12:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

Wow, not expecting that

I was expecting another Espargaro vs Redding duel at the front despite the Brit's poor qualifying performance. But this Torres guy, he's pretty good, I guess we shouldn't have underestimated him anyway as he has won 2 Spanish Moto2 titles, and we know how competitive that championship is. Corsi, I don't really pay attention to him much anymore, he's the most inconsistent rider I have ever seen, but it was a good ride today. Bad tyre choice from Simon if he was aiming for the win, but a good one if he just wanted to be near the front again instead of struggling to get into the top 10. So sad for Simeon, having a crash in the warm-up must have really dented his confidence, but he'll be back. Expected more from Aegerter and Zarco this weekend, damage limitation for Kallio and Rabat, and I suppose Gino Rea will be a little disappointed that he wasn't able to mount some sort of challenge for the points, I know I was.

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

Apparently Scott had tyre issues today:

http://motor-racing.tv/scottredding/news/detail/tyre-problem-costs-scott-dear-in-germany

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Pol had "real" tyre issues?

so did my Nan on her mobility scooter.

tyre issues?

is that a squadron of pigs i see over yonder black mountains ?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Scott was

on the same tyres as Torres using a soft front and a hard rear and Pol used a soft front and a medium rear if that is any help. The whyole field was a mish mah of tyre choices according to Dunlop.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices