Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Marquez scorches to win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Marquez scorches to win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

German MotoGP: Marquez scorches to win

Marc Marquez has scorched to victory in Germany, taking the win easily despite a late challenge from Cal Crutchlow. Valentino Rossi led off the line, although Stefan Bradl was able to squeeze past on the second lap and hold an early lead, before Marquez also made it past. They then made a small break after a mistake from Rossi dropped him...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 July 2013 13:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

I cannot believe people's comments about cal. At times on a clear track he actually looks the fastest of the 5 of them. All this from a kid who I remember being in an easy up tent at mallory And not only that he is on a non factory bike. How can saying he is faster then Jorge and Danny be a bad thing. It's what you think when you want to be the best. It's called self belief. Some thing I am sure half you bell ends don't understand It's makes my blood boil when people slate crutchlow. Unreal !!!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

What does Cal have to do to get a factory ride? If today wasn't good enough, then the factory bosses weren't watching! In fact, I'd go as far as saying they should give him Pedrosa's bike. He's been in Moto GP for years and not won the championship. I believe Cal could. Anyone who can pass Rossi like he did today, and with Rossi on form, can't be overlooked. I must add, not with Ducati!!! Whilst Ducati are playing catch-up, the rest are moving on.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Yep Cal made Rossi.....

Look very ordinary today,Cmon Crutchlow.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

great

another solid performance that cant be ignored,wake up yamaha and honda tbh,cal is a solid alien now,with only the win to stop him join the elite, its funny tho as most dont like cal as they didnt stoner,beating rossi fair and aquare,but cal however has just beaten him at a favourite track and on ahem "his m1"!!!1 times have changed.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

At Last

Some intelligent people on here telling it like it is,CHRainmker,nice touch we can only hope the welsh lunatic has finally been exterminated,The sad thing is we are despite knowing better, we react to this idiot,the reality is in a live situation this moron would not even be able to hold a conversation with a Jehovah's witness,Praise the lord for he has given us #35 ,Silverstone will be full Despite claiming to have lowered prices whilst raising weekend child admission from free to £47.50 great value for all of you with a couple of six and seven year olds you are trying to show how exciting Bike racing is,WTF are you thinking about Silverstone,Austerity not reached Northamptonshire yet?, However the point is it will still have a good attendance because of performances like today ,lets hpe our 32year drout is over soon ,I can think of no better man than Cal to take our great Bazza's accolade ,Rant over !

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Missing

that was a great win by MM, would of been interesting to see how things would of panned out if Dani and jorge were there - great ride for Cal very pleasing to see him getting closer to a win, but realistically I think he will struggle to ever win on that bike, dissapointing from Rossi who looked so good in Assen overtaking both Hondas..... he says his tyres were to blame? no grip in 2nd half of race? it's strange everyone has the same tyres but some seem to hold up better than others.... you'd think that the tyres would pretty much act the same for all, I know different set ups will make a difference to tyre wear but if what Rossi says is true then his set up must of been murder on his tyres.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

here we go again folks

Don't be fooled by the mickrainey , he is another another reincarnation of the lunatic that is Benny bin barred , you can smell the sheep shit and the vicars jizz stained trousers a mile off, Benny please please accept it your not wanted on here just as your not wanted at home or in any jobs ,! You misfit

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

MM did what Pedrosa can't do for many years in this category.DP had two golden opportunity the last two races and what he do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.He has looser phsyhology. Excellent for MM and CC.JL and MM deserve championship more than anyone else in the grid.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

8 seconds

ahead of VR yesterday and beaten both DP & MM legitimately in other races this year... best Satty rider for some time. Honda have got to be at least thinking about him... would love to see Cal try an RCV, think it may suit him so well, maybe better than the Yamaha does. Stand out men yesterday, MM, CC & Aleix, top rides from them. PS The Stig... relax my friend.

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

Honda

Said this before but if DP does not win the title will Honda bin him ? they would have last year. Would love to see Cal on a Honda, if it would be a perfect match.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices