Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

DiaBolic

you're talking toilet yet again.

Stop it!

Bill

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Maybe it's Vale who's confused Wosi?..

..in the post race interview with Azi Farni he actually says " unfortunately after a good start, I start to slide very early, just after some laps"..kind of back's up what Cal say's. I appreciate he changes his tune a little later after a chat with his PR team, but don't go laying the blame at Crutchlow's consistent door for Rossi's inadequacies. It's really bothered you that Cal beat your man fair and square hasn't it? Roll that quivering bottom lip in and deal with it pal!..

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

No Bill

I am talking the truth.

Enjoy Cal's performance while it last. Next year he will be nowhere.

ED.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

ED

It's a fairly bold statement to make that next yr cal will be no where, you don't know what he'll be riding, for all we know he could end up on a works yamaha if Lorenzo's shoulder holds him back, especially with his level of improvement, 1 sec behind Hondas superstar, I really don't care what tittle tattle he's said or hasn't, the blokes like a goes like a missile at the minute and the prospect of a future British winner looking like happening I'm a happy bloke, oh and although I think 46 is the goat and will probly never be surpassed in glory he's talked plenty of bollocks in his time trying to get under people's skin, cal muttered something about they struggled early on, so what? Well done again cal, keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Hi Wosi

So the GOAT is passed by a satellite bike.

I wonder why you're slagging off Cal - like you used to slag off Stoner?

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

Whats he got not to be upset about? He was never going to win that race anyway

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..

weskit..try again. Highside on lap 14? Pay attention Gumby.

Dawg..mate. I don't think you're in a position to be handing out lectures on Cal. You said he wasn't worth his place on the grid and would be 'wibbly wobbling around at the back'..while mumbling something about Spies being a 5th Alien?

Hahaha..that worked out well?

ooh-ooh..you bastard wosi, cry the planks. Cal's our hero..we couldn't care less if he makes himself look a mug like us and talks out his arse, upsetting bosses and ruining his chances of a good factory ride.

Cal beat Rossi fair & square yesterday..No bones about it.

But that's not what I'm talking about now..is it?

Kin rentboys.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Any way up

it's turning into an interesting season, Cal rode well, I don't think his bike is far off the pace. Barring a nasty crash Marquez is in with the best chance of the title, he's got raw speed.  What do you think ElRev?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

need a tissue wosi?

have you nothing to say positive about the race then? yes we all saw rossi nearly highside,which back up his and cals statements totally, and nothing backs up yours, your best off going back to scratching your head as yo why oh why rossi didnt win on the ducati and sotner did and cf frame ect blah blah blah,because really your hero is no more imo. yes a worx yamaha but for how long.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I think you're the one who needs a tissue, halfwit.

To wipe up the jizz everytime Cal gets a thread to himself..

Try not to look such a grovelling fanboy will you?..it's fkin embarrassing and just not British!

Read this and educate yourself.

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/2013/GER/MotoGP/RAC/analysisbylap.pdf?v1_142be689

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices