Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Gix

Please tell us when you finish the Aussie ass kissing so we can get back to business.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

ED

It's got everything to do with Moto GP,because carry on like are and you'll be the same as Spain without a pot to piss in the country is broke waiting for the EU to bail it out,enjoy it while you can it's all about laughing last,it's a bit like having a vote you know the thing you lot got 40 years ago when Franco took his foot of your neck,use the privilege wisely and play the long game you don't have to go back very far to find the records without a Spanish name.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Winger

Again you are out of the subject. This is a motorcycle forum.

Our politics are corrupted. The law only applies to the poor. It is a shity situation indeed.

Thank God we have the sun, the dark haired women, the Rioja wine, Paella, the beaches and motoGP wins to make us happy.

Imagine if we had to live in a cloudy country, with pale woman that doesn't shower often, eating fish and chips all day, drinking until passing out for fun and having to watch Spanish riders take it all every racing weekend... oops!

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

the spanish cantera

Is that the one an inexperienced Remy Gardiner took 2nd in?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

btw Benny

I have to applaud your current name choice of Josey Wales; you are very definitely not the man with no name.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

the day ED has a good point will be the day Dani gets to wear that 8 year old t shirt.

hope they left enough space to cross out those seven other years,LOL.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

sshh weskit

I was deliberately not mentioning the Gardner boys, lest they become looked for rather than unlooked for. Don't jinx them.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Weskit

I told you I will call the Gimp if you don't stop saying stupidities...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Gixie

I am a Valentino Rossi fan, not Pedro's.

But I bet with you that there are more possibilities for Pedro to get a factory bike than for Cal! Hahahahah!

A WTitle, Cal? Hahahahahahah!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Erm

Cal has won a world title you moped riding muppet.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices