Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

El Bollock

I'd bet my wages you are a  no life dreamer, enjoy the diving i'm off out on mi zed thou :)

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Best of Britain?

I hate myself for feeding the Troll but just could not let him get away with this....

"An ill-educated, loud-mouthed lout and a piss poor representative of Britain and British people - unless you like to associate yourself with utter dross that is. "

The words Pot,Kettle and Black have never ,ever sprung so sharply into mind....

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

El Diablo

The content of your absolute bull shit that you write is incredible. If you are this incredibly rich Spainiard then you would be better educated and would have a better grasp of the English language, what you consider to be rich is what we consider a man who owns a chip shop. I have been to thailand many times and it is filled with poor western students staying in shacks, where on the other hand I am a part owner of a villa in Ko Samui and also Ko Phangan. But I don't feel the need to let everyone know about it as I don't have small man syndrome. If you really are the business man you say you are try helping your own economy before going to Thailand. If it wasn't for British and German money your tourist trade and the only real means of making money would dry up. Its a motorcycle forum numb nuts, try and keep it that way.

Reply to this Topic
MarredferchDafydd

May 13

ElDiab - playwright are you not?

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Alex

The big fish always eats the small fish... I am in Ko Samui, what villa is yours? What an irony, you accuse me of bragging and then you do the same more diplomatically. How much do you make per year bozzo?

Half a villa in Thailand cost you what? If you had half a villa in Bora Bora then we would talk equal.

Small man syndrome? What about your 1/2 a man syndrome with a small penis?

Poverty in the World is an issue I am afraid I cannot solve. Humans are cockroaches and in my line of work, you step on them before they grow bigger. It is natural selection. Perhaps when you inherited your dads money and you bought your 1/2 villa stepping on others sufferings you should have donated half of your everything to the poor western kids living on the shacks just to give us the example. I made myself and I made my own fortune kid. Don't try cheap demagogie on me little fish. I could buy your villas to make them brothels with you working on them.

I am not incredibelly rich but I am rich enough. I own 2 container chips ate the moment, planning to by another one before the end of the 2nd quarter 2014. i am based in Singapore but In contrary to others, my ships still have my country's flag and I pay my taxes. I cannot solve the political corruption issues started in the 80's. 

This forum is for my amusement. It has a variety of characters, some interesting some really pathetic like yourself, defender of the poor. As everyone is hidden behind an anonymous mask, spilling shit to each other, morality and mutual  respect are options.

Try to post 4 times in a row without getting insulted by analphabets like Noddy fuck face and then we talk... I am alloud to say whatever I want when I want to. If I overdue it, I get banned, like everybody else.

If i knew your names, I would sue some of the individuals here. If in Greece, when law doesn't apply to rich people,  I would give them a kick in the face if they dare to talk to me like you are in person. Of course, cojones varies in size and too much talking does not solve everything so if you are in Thailand we could really meet and I will explain practically my theories to you...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Noddy wan kennoby

I just saw your stupid comment.

"I'd bet my wages you are a no life dreamer, enjoy the diving i'm off out on mi zed thou :)"

Now I understand why you cannot put more than a few words together... Didn't finished elementary school? Enjoy your ride and try not to get killed. We will miss you.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I applaud your honesty

But your way of going about it lets you down, I am self made also but thats all you will get, you never know it might be my villa your'e staying in, if so do enjoy, the size of my penis is irrelavent and I am quite disturbed that you wish to have thoughts about it. My belief is you are as rich as the company that you keep so that means I am as rich as Solomon. This Forum is not for your personal amusement it is public and people can be offended, so saying you would sue people is a bit of a silly thing to say as your defamation of character is above and beyond normal. I wish you no ill as that is not my agenda, but you could reel it in a bit when you have a go back at individuals, I find "fuck off" is normally enough. As for charity thats a private matter that I will not gloat about. Good day sir and have a nice day.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

ELdia

You own 2 container chips ate the moment....:lol:

So you ate 2 containers full of chips....:biggrin:

EL , you sound like a right prick......:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I take that back

Wishing someone to die is the ramblings of a nasty c*&t that should be banned for life. I hope big brother is watching.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Alex

I will take your advise.

"Fuck off" and stop been a sneaky bastard "I hope big brother is watching"... what a typical behaviour...
To make things clear, I don't wish anybody dead but trully I don't give a fuck. It's the irony of life.

ps. If people gets offended they should not offend in the 1st place. I am not Jesus, I am the Devil so no turning the other cheek.

For ex.:, look at this trailler bitch with his gay avatar... Did I addressed him in the 1st place with any adjectives? No. Did he insulted me? Yes. Is he probably eating cum in his free time. Yes.

Did I insulted low life analphabet tit face Noddy before him? No. Will I ever address him with respect? No.

It is human nature to feel brave behind anonimacy. Look at yourself in the mirror Solomon and be fair as he was before teaching others.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices