Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Good to see all tits together...

Who's the dominant? nodd?

"Ye decided to stay on MCN forum with all ye mates rather than go diving and exploring all the sunken chips off the Thai coast,good call that man"

Really, how is it possible that you cannot put together more than 10 - 15 words without mistakes?

Are you retarded or analphabet? What do you do for living? Trash collector? Undertaker? Pizza delivery? There is no way in hell that you have a normall job with that orthography. Amazing but amusing as I stated before.

Now you have to team up all together muppets to have a little chance against me. You are little bugs in my windshield.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Westshit

I am half Greek you idiot.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

your half witted more like

and the lowest form of facist there is.

Reply to this Topic
Shadesoffshore

Jul 13

Eldiabollockchops

Eldiabollockchops, you really do have an unhealthy interest/inside knowledge with regards the sayings and habits of the lady boys that are "swabbing your decks" on a daily basis.  An obvious obsession with something that even a cretin of your lowly standing in life finds unobtainable. Remember peckerbreath, you only get a bucket and a half so use it sparingly because you are obviously a black belt in hand to gland combat. What will you do when it runs out???? As for criticising a user name, are YOU serious? Has your foster carer dropped you on your head?

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

I told you before

Your asses, your vices...

I don't have to like it. Sorry.

Now, let me do you justice. Go to:

http://www.gaymotorcycleriders.com/ and take the rest of the bad boys with you.

ps. Live Westshit here, he is busy trying to find my ships...

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

I'm a thick as f**k driver,I've loved riding and watching motorcycle racing for 40 years plus, now then lets here a little about your life without any lies.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Shadeoffshore...

(sorry I can't stop laughin)

You are a barbarian. What an agressive stance. Your words really scared me.

Yes, I confess: "lady boys are swabbing my decks". Please don't hurt me with your purse. Stop it!

"As for criticising a user name, are YOU serious?" Common, between you and me, Shadeoffshore...?

I don't know if to take you seriously, try another one more powerfull like: Butterfliesinmypillow

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

http://www.gaymotorcycleriders.com/

i didn't know you were a blogger as well ED.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

nod

A thick ass fucking driver? You lost me there... probably you meant a tough fucking driver? Correct me if I am wrong.

So you are a truck driver, I was right about your professional aspirations. No heart feelings right?

I see this time you made an effort to wrtte a shorter sentence with no mistakes. Good job.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Gix

Please stop interrupting. I am having fun now with my new friends. You will get your turn, I promess.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices