Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

that's a lot of posts ElDildo

for someone who is supposedly hitting the Thai nightlife

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Weskit

Manamana tou tou tou rou rou... Manamana tou tou tou rou rou... Manamana tou tou tou rou rou tou rou rou tou rou rou tou rou rou tou tou rou rou rou rou rou... Sorry, that's the first thing that comes into my kind when a see your avatar. Are you going to make Pulp Fuction 2 also?

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

2 am in Thailand and ye posting on a British motorcycle forum,ye sad fucker.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Weskit

That's because he's full of shit and thinks bragging on here gives him some kudos but reality shows its head and judging by his posts, he's a school kid, and a fucking boring one at that! If you said you were going to Timbuktu on holiday, he'd come back and say he's off to Timbukthree!!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

ED's not that bad, he's just seen the attention Rev gets and wants the same action.

why anyone would want to be seen as a complete cock with no idea which end of a bike is which is beyond me.

they make a lovey couple though and i'm hoping for an invite to the wedding (as long as it's in Thailand and he's paying!) but i think i may have upset him a bit.

why are Rossi fans so touchy?

i think Rossi's still one of the best riders on the planet but even i can see he's not the rider he was at the moment and that seems to upset Rossi fans, it's only the truth, he may gey back up there and i hope he does, the championship would be richer for it.

the way some Rossi fans go on they want a clear track with one rider on it!!!!!

me, i prefer racing and if one guy beats another consistently there's usually a good reason.

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Gix

Don't tar all us #46 fans with the same brush !!! I agree with what your saying ! Vale is certainly not at the level he once was but c'est la vie. Maybe he will improve, maybe he won't but I have my fingers crossed. In the meantime, yes, Cal done a better job in Germany. Kudos to him.....he's truly on fire this year !

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

sorry VonS

the forum know who i'm referring to.

it isn't you by the way!

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

I said it in jest....just saying we're not all the "yellow panty" brigade !! Roll on Laguna...I need my fix of MotoGP !

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

gun fight at the corkscrew

Many a young gun has shot down an ageing gun slinger and theres plenty willing and ready.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Noddy, Bonanza and Gix

You make a funny Trio.

Noddy you look really macho on your avatar... This is why I make a lot of money and you are making nothing in your life. I studied people and how to take over their businesses. You on the other hand, spend your time posing in the mirror and taking self - portraits... It took you long to get that penis face? You "ain't talkin shiat", bad ass look, with meaning. Really deep. "2 am in Thailand and ye posting on a British motorcycle forum, ye sad fucker" How's life "ya' nalfabet'? What are you a truck driver?  (try to writte one complete sentence before addressing to me). I bet if I slap you in the face you will loose that pose and cry.

Gix, figured out what the difference between B6 and B12 is? If not please ask your wife. She will know what 6" difference make... If you need a lone (with interest), pm me and perhaps you can buy a real bike boy toy. Bonanza... dear Bonny. It has been a while you don't appear in this forum. Feeling stronger now that you have new friends? Is that the way you stole food from your mates in scholl you chubby old fart? Go back to you hole before you get humiliated again and again. ps. You shoulf invite your new friends to your Tuffy place you soldier of love...

You Brits are so predictable. Entertaining.

Anyway, I finished shiting and now I have to prepare for my diving. Fuck you later.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices