Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

awwwwww, and there was me thinking i'd upset you ED.

how are the wedding plans going by the way?

shouldn't you be on bridesinsheepskin.com in readiness?

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

As promissed

No I don't want to marry your sister, brother, mother nor anyone else in your stupid family so stop sending me private messages! If you want to have access to easy money you will have to work. So here is my one off deal: I need a new dog, the job is simple: I will throw a stick and you will bring it back. Occasionally you will have to lick your own balls (ask shadeofshore for tips).

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

what made you

so angry? Is it because your mum has a better beard than you?

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Mummy's Little Bender....

.... has it on him on today! What's up ElD, Thailand boring? Muumy won't let you out to look at the girls/boys? Or more to the point (if we're being honest) you're bored stiff with where you live, you've no prospect of a job, you've no no money and come on here instead acting the big man. Do your homework, there's a good school boy.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

No Alex

In fact is because your mom sucks in bed. Bonanza, what's up dog? No time no see... They let you out of jail sooner this time...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

By the way

The dog position offer is also open for you too. The difference is that you will have to lick each others balls. Bad dogs! Bad dogs! Stay! Sit! Roll over! See I will pet you now for being nice.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

ElDiabollocks

Dry your eyes love. You finished your homework like the good little Trolling Wretch that you are? Considering the situation your country is in, I suggest you work as hard as you can in school so that you can impress MacDonalds when you go for the interveiw. Good night Mummy's Little Bender.

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Bennyeldabolliko

Why the fuck have you gon to Thailand when all the mountain goats are in welsh wales you daft twat? It's a long way home from there for a fuck is it not.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

How predictable. Just saw in the news your more likely to be raped on a Spanish or Greek holiday if your a British woman. Can't understand that one seeing as when we go home and its just the locals left in the winter you rape your nephews and goats. Sick bunch of potatoe cocked mongrels. You would know about fucking my mum you necrophilliac.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

English women don't get raped...

Their notion on having fun is getitng so drunk and waisted, laying in their own vomit that nobody wants to touch them...

Besides, they ones that are still sober, prey to get fucked as Brits spend more time fucking their buddies than their woman. Go to YouTube and check some vids...

Bonanza, you should be back in the corn field boy. Don't talk to your masters unless they address you. I changed my mind about the dog position. You will be a black sheep and I will let all Welsh use you and abuse you until you get your period back.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices