Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow not upset to miss out on maiden win

Cal Crutchlow may still be seeking to end Britain’s 32-year winless run in the MotoGP world championship but denied he had missed a golden chance to claim a first premier win in Germany yesterday (Sunday). The British rider produced one of the best performances of his career at the Sachsenring to fight his way back from sixth to second, passing Assen...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 July 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

As the TV advert for "Drifter" used to say....

Speak English Boy...... You really do need to try harder at school kid, you sound fucking dumb. Your carer left you children to play by self this afternoon? How very kind of her.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Cal

for honda then?

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Alex

Cal for Honda in the place of?

(as you can see I am not insulting you. If you manage to do the same we can have a normal discussion. Thank you)

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Laguna will be telling

maybe in place of Dani,no bonees broke in his last crash just his spirit

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Having read the majority...

....of the posts here (apart from the ones by ElDire), I can't understand why, again, virtually everything Cal says is being dissected by some. People crave 'characters' then snipe when one comes along. For sure he's not a marketing mans dream (to some) but equally he's no nightmare. He gives his all on the bike and he's slightly outspoken at times, but never offensive.

Give the bloke a break. 

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Character is great PC...

...but you don't need to make shit up all the time and talk with a fake euro accent to prove you have it. And it isn't dissecting everything he says either, generally it's listen to him once, then five minutes later the story changes, and I say to myself, "EH?"

The perennial excuses off the line are another one. Just say your starts are shit. Man up, be the straight talker plenty on here wrongly claim you are, Cal.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

DT

Cal's not the first to 'make up shit' is he bud? As for 'perennial excuses', he's not a leader in that department either.

As for 'manning up'............................it's easy to pick and choose your target I guess ;)

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Benjamin Welsh Mountain Goat Fuckpig

Benny, how the fuckin hell do you expect posts about bike racing when there are twats like yourself distracting everyone on a decent forum. MFN next wednesday benny if you want some fun.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Dear Pacey

As you can read, I had enough fun in this anonymous playground, pushing the boundaries of human reactions with my new friends but... I decided to stop it cause I can understand that it is boring and offensive for many in here. I will keep this stance as long as not attacked 1st. So pardon me.

Now to our main topic: If anyone else would say what you state about Cal I would think a little bit about it. The problems are that you would support anyone that can beat VR now that little Casey has retired, that's why you mentioned indirectly "As for 'perennial excuses', he's not a leader in that department either... unless you are referring to Stoner's permanent moaning, in that case I am really sorry, I missunderstood you.

And the second thing, funny but annoying is that the die hard proud Brits in here suddenly want the big names retired so Cal can have his "deserved" chance. No wins, no lap leadings, no Championships, too many falls, very big mouth. On the plus side, he is funny, people like him, always smilling and sponsors are happy with him.

Patience is a virtue. He will get his chance when the time is right. The orgasmic attack on the rest of the grid, stating that they have to quit because Cal deserves a factory bike is like pressing your girfriend to squirt because you believe you will enjoy it... (I do).

Now how would you like if Stoner was sitting in the Puke, not delivering anymore because the bike is shit and everybody was telling him to step down so Cal could have his chance? I guess you wouldn't support him so much eh?

Closing, some individuals accused me of Nationalism because I underlined the Spanish MotoGP domination. On June's MCN, experts talk about the Golden Era in UK motorcycle racing, without any Championship won yet... fair comparison? By the way I am a Valentino Rossi fan. Veeery nationalist right...?

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Little liar

Let me state here,

"I like the Welsh"

but then I also tell lies . . .

Bill

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy