Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding unfazed by shrinking title advantage MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding unfazed by shrinking title advantage

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding unfazed by shrinking title advantage

British rider Scott Redding says he is not overly concerned at seeing a big Moto2 world championship advantage cut to just 23-points after he struggled to a season worst result of seventh in Germany last weekend. The 20-year-old experienced severe Dunlop rear tyre issues in the 29-lap race and with pre-season title favourite Pol Espargaro finishing third, Redding’s advantage in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2013 10:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

oh dear Rev, sorry JoseyScotts crumbling Rev, sorry Josey?

explain to the baited crowd why Scott was able to amass that advantage in the first place?

you can't can you Rev, sorry Josey because to admit your boy went awol in the brain for 5 rounds doesn't sit to well with you does it ?

there is someone in Moto2 who isn't up for the move to MotoGP and his brother will wipe the floor with him when the time comes, how Yamaha must be kicking themselves for signing the "heir to Marc" in such indecent haste when one of the real heirs in showing the way in CRT.

Pol's good but not a stand out like Marc.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

you have discussed this 3some with Dovi i take it Rev, sorry Josey?

oh dear, internet dating eh Rev, sorry Josey!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Comedy gold Rev, sorry Josey.

so now Pol isn't the second coming as he was in your opinion not that long ago and i presume you've included Smith as a front runner because..............oh , i've got it, his names not Redding or Crutchlow.

as i said Rev, sorry Josey, keep it coming , comedy this good doesn't usually come as cheap.

why was Scott able to open up that massive lead again Rev, sorry Josey?

i only ask as it's the next episode in the sit-com that is Rev, sorry.insert latest monicker here,LOL.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

JoseyWales

What a complete blot on society you really are! I bet the other welsh users cringe when they see your anti English/British comments regarding our riders. Funny cause as an Englishman I support Chaz Davies as a fellow Brit. You however have the typical small man/Welshman syndrome for some reason though. How are Redding and Crutchlow making up numbers, they're both in the hunt for their respective championships. What a c*nt!

Reply to this Topic
DJSP2ROCKS

Feb 09

DJSP2ROCKS says:

Keep it up Scott!

Quite simply Redding had a great start to the championship and Pol is now having some good rides but as we all know things can change all to quick. How many times have we seen a title challenge fall by the wayside to to loss of form, an accident or an injury. Pedrosa has given up the title due to injury, a different championship but we've seen the stalker lose a championship with a blown engine. Conversely Hayden won the championship by being consistent race in race out. Anything can happen, it probably will and that's why we love motorcycle racing! Scott's still got every chance of winning the title, I'd love to see it personally and to see a British rider go into the Premier class as a gp champion would be fantastic. It may also help to continue the fight against the Spanish armada.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

weak Moto2 feild Rev,sorry Josey?

so a meaningless title for anyone to win?

Pol got beat by 2 really weak riders at the weekend then Rev, sorry Josey?

comedy gold, keep it coming Rev, sorry Josey!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

sorry Rev, sorry Josey

how did Pol drop 40 odd points in such a weak field?

comedy gold, keep it coming Rev.sorry whoever!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

sorry Rev, sorry whichever schizo facet i'm talking to,

didn'tPol win the first race in Qatar?

then fell to peices?

to the tune of 40 points behind the series leader?

comedy gold Rev,sorry ........................, keep it coming, this is better than the Comedy Store and so much cheaper!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

JoseyRev

Yes I can read and I am aware that SMITH is English (see name for details) I just presume you rate him because he has Ginger hair and looks welsh, plus he's rubbing his balls on Dovi's seat from last your so you idolize him for that.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

so Rev,sorry Josey

did Pol win the first race of the year Rev,sorry Josey?

and then went 40 odd points down on the series leader?

that's a world class rider in your book is it Rev, sorry Josey, best bike on the grid and 40 points to the bad after a season opening win?

comedy gold, keep it coming, this is the cheapest ticket to a comedy show i've ever had the pleasure of holding,LOL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices