Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

Nicky Hayden will not be offered a new factory Ducati contract for 2014. The universally popular American was told by Ducati during last weekend’s German MotoGP round at the Sachsenring’s of the Bologna factory’s plan not to offer him a new deal to keep on a Desmosedici for a sixth season. Ducati though don’t want to lose the experienced 31-year-old and will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 362 days ago (16 July 2013 13:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

lol, DP and WCs

gixanator -good point!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

sorry ED.

as comedic as you are i don't have the energy to engage (it's 30 degrees here, but not as sweaty as where you are) and after the boyfest you're claiming i'm surprised you have even surfaced today.

or is it that cheap Monagra that keeps your pecker up,LOL?

compile your best comedy lines and put them all here in one shot, i'll give them a read when i need to split my sides.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nicky

should go to wsbk...he could battle for title right away, which for hin would make racing fun again. Or hopefully he will at least get on a customer yamaha...would love to see how he gets on with it. Or even better yet, send crutchlow to the wasteland that is ducati, so he can cash in for his big paycheck. Hire pol for tech trois, and give ghayden bradley smith's bike, and bradley can have the customer yamaha...not hayden. I think hayden would do just fine on the yammy....cal will do as ex[ected on the duke as well...

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Hey, Vibrator

Shut the fuck up about monkey boy. He's not fit to polish my helmet, either one.

love to see him on a factory ride but a decent one would be better.

How thick are you? He's on a "decent" bike. Are you a representation of the typical Brit? Moron!

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

No need to be sorry

Need to be realistic.

Spanish riders and myself will make sure of that. 

ps. You keep doing homosexual comments in all your posts. Isn't that obsessive? Offensive? Do you want to get banned from MCN?

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Stuck record...

I see old single subject is back...

I hope Bradl does go to Ducati ,that way Crutchlow can take his Honda and carry on where he left off on the M1.....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bradl vs crutclow!!!

please!!! if they choose him over cal its because of money just like his factory spec rsv cal beats him on week in week out, cals best off waiting in tech 3 then suzuki for 2014 or by then yamaha may have done the right thing or honda may wake up.????either way why would he wanna jump on the desmo,its a dog,dovi has given up and hayden been shoved out is because they are in the shit simply ever since stoner left the team. fact!"!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

owfogno

You are so silly...

Brits have to wake up! You are so pathetic, putting all your hopes into Crutchlow.

All factories have rejected him "his right to a factory ride" except passport - development rider's Ducati. 

Japs are not sleeping, they are very aware of Cal's capabilities. He is at his max. This is it. No shot at the title, no wins for 2013. So why bother with a looser? You on the other hand are walking in slippery territory. Cal an Alien? Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Shame to see Nicky go

The bloke has really handled all situations well since joining the grid, really enjoyed seeing him dominate Laguna 2 years on the bounce on that RCV, a proper rider happy if its sliding. Hope if he joins ducatis wsb team he can turn that bike around, top riders like foggy and Bayliss had nothing but good things to say about that team and they deserve to be nearer the front. On the motogp effort I think cal would be a good fit, and hopefully we'll see something fairly radical from ducati at the end of this year, the aluminium frame appeared because of pressure from Rossi, Ducati need to persue their own ideas's and its up to the rider to buy in and perform to his maximum, be nice to see the carbon frame evolve again, they're not getting anywhere with aluminium!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

ooooooooh BIG LETTERS Rev,sorry Josey.

i see the Alan Sugar facet is to the fore buddy.

be careful, if he gets a whiff of your other facets he'll fire the lot of you,LOL.

comedy gold as usual Rev, sorry Alan,keep it coming, it's like tesco blue stripe produce, very cheap and cheerful but excellent value.

ED, you dusted off that 8 year old t shirt in hope yet,LOL?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices