Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

Nicky Hayden will not be offered a new factory Ducati contract for 2014. The universally popular American was told by Ducati during last weekend’s German MotoGP round at the Sachsenring’s of the Bologna factory’s plan not to offer him a new deal to keep on a Desmosedici for a sixth season. Ducati though don’t want to lose the experienced 31-year-old and will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2013 13:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Now

that amused me

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

Thats what you get for hanging around with the onion eating surrender monkeys!  Toseland was the same when he rode for tech TROIS!  sounds like the cop out of allo allo!!!

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

I don’t think Nicky will be too upset he’s won a motogp wc. WSBK could be interesting, probably better off without a Panigale though.

Cal is riding really well but as soon as Lorenzo and Pedrosa are back on the scene I suspect his chances of winning a race are over. He might as well take the money and move to Ducati if they offer him a ride. Although I’d have thought Ducati would be more interested in a rookie from moto2 i.e. a new Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What will be more interesting is if there is a swap Cal to Ducati and Hayden at Tech 3.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dt

your racist and you offended me and being english, get over it, yam gt hayden wont get and m1 in these times,crt maybe yes,but his gp days are shortly numbered unless something should happen to ive given up already dovi. took the money and run.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yamaha having a American rider will actually benefit them in terms of sales in the US but the question can Tech 3 afford him I would think not.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Elbowz

...how on earth would nicky fit in tech 3 seeing as Herve is already having trouble trying to keep Cal, with Pol Espargaro jn the wings and Bradley smith signed for next year too. He won't be in tech 3, your dreaming. No, nicks done well in motogp, it's time to head to wsbk and try and be the first man to win both titles. Though I hope he gets any factory deal but Ducati !!

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Foggy me old dullard

If I offended you, well good. Whether you're English or not means nothing to me, I have a stance of disliking everyone in equal measure to start with, so don't think you're special.

The fact that you have to throw out your bottom lip, and run to the moderators every time someone bad mouths Cal says a lot about you.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

You're right Ridge I am dreaming I agree with you any ride would do for him apart from Ducrappi.

Reply to this Topic
owldhairybiker

Mar 13

You wouldn't think this guy was once the world champ in the premier class!  He never did reap the rewards of that achievement and has always been underrated. He always gives 110%, always tells it like it is and never comes up with crappy excuses and I for one would be very sad to see such talent relegated to WSB. PLEASE someone keep him in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices