Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

Nicky Hayden will not be offered a new factory Ducati contract for 2014. The universally popular American was told by Ducati during last weekend’s German MotoGP round at the Sachsenring’s of the Bologna factory’s plan not to offer him a new deal to keep on a Desmosedici for a sixth season. Ducati though don’t want to lose the experienced 31-year-old and will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2013 13:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Exposed again

Oh dear,dovi has lost what he never had,cal Is hungry and redding is close to moving,scared we all know Benny,oh dear

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Stupid thick Fog

Dovi had three years at HRC in motogp.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Lol

Won what exactly,???? One wet race.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

You do laugh a lot Foggy

You say Cal's heading to Honda? So that's swapping one satellite bike for another. What's the point of that? Thought his whole thing was that he deserved a factory ride.

Sounds like he'll be going to a team that don't want him either if the reports on Cecchinello's reaction to Honda suggesting him are to be believed.

He took a one year deal to get in position, now he's scrabbling around for scraps. He should take the Tech 3 deal on offer, and if he's as good as you think Foggy he'll have his pick of the bikes next year, no?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Lol

U call hell outta Scott for being overweight when he is a trained athlete not that you would understand lardo,and I ain't allowed to leave the asylum so I know tour lying there,lcr Honda is factory spec girls,keep up!!!! It's better than cals m1.oh dear

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

The best thing Cal can do

Is stay in Tech3, keep trying to win a race and get a big € deal with Suzuki for 2015.

Dovi is done. He sounds like Rossi when in Ducrapi only it took him even less time to be demoralized.

So Ben, now you are friends with Redding's uncle uh? We should take you more seriously now. Do you also get "calls" from Dunlop from the other side?

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

?!?!

I ain't allowed to leave the asylum so I know tour lying there

Good I say. The system works.

It's a satellite ride Foggy, in a satellite team (that don't want him). Better bike? You don't know that, and if you think he's going to jump on that satellite RCV and stop crashing, and stopping fucking up his starts, you're an idiot.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Lying then

Show Scott's uncle What u posted about him then get chinned,!!!! Such a lier, wen I said I won a comp and met Cal and bike Signed and leathers,it did happen, I don't believe a word u say or the other profiles u don't run either , the Honda is way ahead but Bradl can't deliver fucko.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Lying again

Who you think it is then,what is ur special friends name then! Aw that's sweet no1 else can see him lol,cals on fire on u hate it . Bbaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

You know CoolHand

I think this guy foggo might be somewhat unhinged. Been following the Redding thread too and Mr VDS45 is there alright. He's talking shit, but he's there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices