Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden told no factory Ducati ride in 2014

Nicky Hayden will not be offered a new factory Ducati contract for 2014. The universally popular American was told by Ducati during last weekend’s German MotoGP round at the Sachsenring’s of the Bologna factory’s plan not to offer him a new deal to keep on a Desmosedici for a sixth season. Ducati though don’t want to lose the experienced 31-year-old and will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2013 13:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

natural scum

there you go again slagging ppl off you dont even know, on-line friend wannabes don't count you lazy dole claiming lowlife, your argument today was redding's uncle who you clearly dont know for real,has been talking to you all morning which im sure no human being could ever want to do that,anyways the point im making still is a fact, honda want crutchlow and redding,see mcn as of yesterday, you follow twatter of whatever you like,i dont have all the time in the world as i actually go out and earn a living and move from my home, its not anyones fault but your own your ugly and worn out ect ect,just face it your nothing to anybody and your fake profiles to back you up dont mean shit to me sheep bummer. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.did i meantion, oh dear!!!!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

I think BT Sport want Redding and Crutchlow, they told Dorna and Dorna told Honda. Even if that happens I still won't subscribe.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Uh oh

Bit offending that. Truth hurt didn't it Benny u pog.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

What I've heard is Hayden to Gresini and Crutchlow to LCR in 2014 then Repsol in 2015.

And Jonathan Rea to PBM on a production Honda.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hahaha

U sound desperate now,u have made me get on ur back but to my amusement I know thing I've said have really gotten to you,soayne now as I'm a nice guy too we can chat bike racing,but please stop the bullsh@t it stands out a fair bit dude,plus I dot know any stig just the one from top gear. Baaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Reverse phsycology

Failure,cal to Honda eh uh oh,dovi is owned and u can't take it.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

"when Pedrosa wins the championship this year" coz that guarantees you a job for life, ask Hayden. Dani's time is short, one to many Spanish riders at Repsol.  Don't see the problem with Brembos, Randy De Puniet had them at LCR, I think Bradl prefers Nissin.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Correct that, Bradl has just swopped to Brembo at the front.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Honda

Lot going on at Honda,Yamaha seriously will be in trouble if they don't sort out Jorge,speedy recovery to him for the sake of Yamaha,rossi won't last with new riders next season and pol well who knows??

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

CHB Welsh Fuckpig

Benny if you have half the gob face to face with proper bikers 'bike fans' as you do behind a keyboard ,why dont you fill your honda 90 up and head on down to'MFN' next wednesday night, good times and laughs guaranteed. You will meet allsorts, Jocks,English,Yanks, Welsh but I dont think they will be mountain goat shaggers like yourself, ye ken jimmy.So why not come along and enjoy the evening.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices