Skip to content

Discuss This HRC boss: Laguna challenge no problem for Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > HRC boss: Laguna challenge no problem for Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

HRC boss: Laguna challenge no problem for Marc Marquez

The fact that Marc Marquez will have never ridden anything bigger than a scooter around the Laguna Seca track when he begins the first MotoGP practice session on Friday morning will not pose any concern to the current world championship leader. The Spaniard will go into this weekend’s California clash completely raw having never ridden the challenging Laguna Seca track before. Marquez,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 July 2013 13:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

"Who can challenge him this weekend?
Maybe only 2 riders capable of that this weekend!"

any clues to who that might be Beull or are you trying to avoid the inevitable flak when you mention those 2 names?

don't blame you, i reckon it's Vale and Cal.

i'm going to bed, i don't have the energy to listen to a pair of fantasists blubbering on like a beached whale on speed!

hi ED, hi Rev, sorry, latest, greatest facet.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Hell of a track

Very physical track for Pedrosa to make a return on. I pick Cal for the win. And if he doesn't itr shpould be funny watching him try. Good to see three riders who openly talk to each other too.... That's a big thing that was missing with Stoner, Pedrosa and Lorenzo. Too serious, even after the race.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

yes, true ...but

Austin was new for everybody. But still that early into MM's career in motogp it was still very impressive. And what if's about other riders dissagrees with how history works.

Reply to this Topic
Huskymick

May 13

Huskymick says:

The 3 of them do look to have a bit of banter going, just a shame you don't read about in MCN.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny, Cal is a dispatch rider..

..he dispatch's Dovi every race! Hahahahahahaha...

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Benny Sweepstake..

Any bets on how long it takes for old Single Subject to get banned today...... I'm taking a punt on 3 hours....hahahahahahaha....

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

josey a classic

Benny your a knob but I have to smile at your choices of aka , , classic film but may I ask red legs which character is most like you , Emile the ferry operater "keep pullin' Emile", or the carpet bagger selling elixer, what's it like with stains boy ?, ha ha Benny bin banned , rant on Benny well for a little while eh!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

They must have a cofee when they get to the office

Reply to this Topic
MarredferchDafydd

May 13

Welsh Jo

Like yourself, I too am a great fan of Cal.

Your mention of dispatch riding brings me to mention that I too once worked as such. Have you ever worked?

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

AND HE'S GONE!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool