Skip to content

Discuss This Lorenzo heads to Laguna MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lorenzo heads to Laguna

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Lorenzo heads to Laguna

Jorge Lorenzo has confirmed on twitter that he will travel to Laguna Seca for the next round of the MotoGP world championship. The reigning world champion was in doubt after two operations in two weeks, first to plate a broken collarbone after a smash at Assen, then to replace the plate after bending it in a crash at Saschenring. There was initial...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 281 days ago (17 July 2013 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

A legend

or a fool?

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Could be both Alex

Really depends on what the Doc's have said if he lands on it again. But with Dani struggling, one race to the summer hol's, and Marquez looking a threat, you can see why he's going.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

not confirmed to race yet..

but more than likely he will be lining up on the grid. Hope Dani boy pulls it out so we can actually have a good battle at the front between 4+ riders

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

respect

Respect again for you Jorge. massive respect! For me you were always a great rider but you seem to gain more and more respect. And you show how much passion you have for racing motorcycle and how much you want that championship title again. Hope you healty enough for a podium! Go Lorenzo!

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

tough

These guys are so tough.You have to respect Jorge for riding this weekend however I am sure Dani being the fittest can pull a few points on him and hopefully Marquez as well.
GO Dani boy.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Dani

has just announced he is racing too

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Dani has to race , he really can't afford another season sliding down the table.

he's a tough nut and if he can take points of Jorge and Marc his betting odds will shorten dramatically.

having said that, Jorge has shown what he's capable of riding severely injured (and what he can do qualifying injured but that's another thread!!!!) so this could be a fascinating battle.

Marc has to start favourite for the win and maybe Rossi for second with Cal,Jorge and Dani fighting for the lesser step of the podium.

that's my prediction and it's got 2 chances of coming to fruition, slim and none and i think i saw Slim getting on a bus out of town, oh dear!

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Three Strikes

...... and you're out!

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

Good idea?

Dumb decision. Yes I know a lot of time effort and money is at stake, but about time something was done to save these guys from themselves.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The never give up attitude which is good to see roll on Laguna looking forward to it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle