Skip to content

Discuss This Lorenzo heads to Laguna MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lorenzo heads to Laguna

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Lorenzo heads to Laguna

Jorge Lorenzo has confirmed on twitter that he will travel to Laguna Seca for the next round of the MotoGP world championship. The reigning world champion was in doubt after two operations in two weeks, first to plate a broken collarbone after a smash at Assen, then to replace the plate after bending it in a crash at Saschenring. There was initial...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 358 days ago (17 July 2013 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

well said GYT but can you imagine Jorge and Dani doing the Corkscrew with fucked shoulders?

OUCH!

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Hmmm

Without wanting to appear too dramatic, either Jorge or Dani could be in line for a career-ending injury this weekend. Well, it could happen any weekend, but my point is an injury on an injury makes it far more likely. It's happened to two of my favourite riders in the last few years, Hopper and Hutchy, and I don't want to see it repeated. If it wasn't for Marquez I reckon they'd both stay at home.

I'm gonna be holding my breath for these two at Laguna.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Indeed CC...

Its what separates these men from the others... however there should always be consideration for unwelcome scenarios and what (ultimately) is more sensible.  I hope that luck is on their side and they ride within the limits...  easier (much easier) written than done though with these Spartans.

p.s. Lorenzo needs a haircut before the press conference.  Keep it lean & tight brother...!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

The difference

This kind of determination has always been the difference between Bike racers and most other sports ,courage commitment and desire ,could you imagine Andy Murray or Wayne Rooney making this effort ,the championship is at a crucial stage with four or five people capable of scooping maximum points and the title ,would we want our Bike stars any other way ?,please dont give me the health and safety nanny culture ,and MickRainey ,wouldn't be welsh would you called Benny ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

shawno76 lorenzo haircut

if you want to see a different Lorenzo haircut take a look at Len Manchester yamaha site on their postings a v young Jorge with a very different hairstyle !

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Stig...

Couldn't find it?  Can you post a link mate.... 

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

shawno

hows the tan coming!

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

as a two time Moto GP champion

its time to rest and recuperate ,plenty more titles down the years to come, but could cripple himself for life with another big off this weekend. Please rest up Jorge....youve nothing to prove to anyone

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Well stig

I don't know about Rooney, but Andy Murray is in constant pain with a bipartite patella, and puts himself through hell to be fit enough for five, six, seven hour matches. We all know bike racers are tough, but to say any elite level athelite doesn't have commitment, and desire just shows what a bit of a dopey clown you are.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

George should ride and jus't cruise. So not like at Sachsenring. Jus't take 7th in the race, wich he can do IMO. Heroics in free practice? Get a good race setup and take some points. No Harm in that. Whats the word on Dani?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices