Skip to content

Discuss This Where would you like to see Nicky Hayden next? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Where would you like to see Nicky Hayden next?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Where would you like to see Nicky Hayden next?

With Nicky Hayden's future in the factory Ducati squad seemingly non-existent the 2006 MotoGP champion may have to move classes. But where? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 274 days ago (17 July 2013 16:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

The Stig Bum

Is this "Benny" you keep speaking of your lover? did he hurt you? maybe use some lube next time?

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

stig

chill, it was a joke and I for one thought it was funny.. Anyway, I would like to see NH on a 1199 in WSBK

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

sbk

sbk for NH. but sure not with ducati. let them destroy the 1199 and build a good bike! if nicky is so stupid to ride another frame less bike that aint working on track he's a donky. go to kawa suz honda or anything else but ducati.

Reply to this Topic
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

Deserves a better ride in MotoGP

but all the good ones are wrapped up or will be soon(deals done verbally) '

I think he has the ability to win the WSB championship, if he gets on an Aprilia, BMW or Kawasaki. Would be great to see him at the front again and not trying to cover for the "Ducarti" (sic) and it's faults

Reply to this Topic
talksence

Jul 13

talksence says:

talks like a cock

justBe you talk like a cock how the hell is brad smith a usless cunt 2 top six finnishes in his first season on a satellite bike is excellent and a good job done dont start going on about marquez winning 2 gp's he's on a full factory honda brad will be just as good as crutchlow in a years time dont forget crutchlow did fuck all in his first season and brad has got better results than cal did in the first 8 race's so just leave brad alone he's doing a good job so back to the question nicky should do wsbk for a year and join rossi at suzuki for 2015

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

serving at KFC

I like Nicky, but he's had more than a fair chance, and didn't come up with the goods. Please retire, or race sbk in the US. Give the new generation a chance.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Where?

In my boudoir. I've always had the hots for Nicky. It's why I knocked him off that year he won the title. Was trying to get a closer look at that lovely Kentucky ass.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Nicky

I'd like to see him on the ART CRT bike of DePuniet, Espargaro is doing a stunning job on it, didn't lack too much pace even on the downhill after turn 11 in Germany.....and it beat his Ducati and nearly beat Dovi too!!

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Talksence

stop talking non sence pls.

"2 top six finnishes in his first season on a satellite bike is excellent and a good job done dont start going on about marquez winning 2 gp's he's on a full factory honda..."

So if you give Smith Marquez bike he will win a couple of races? After all they are both rookies right?

"nicky should do wsbk for a year and join rossi at suzuki for 2015"

Crutchlow will / should be in Suzuki, that's the only factory ride he will get. Unless he is so stupid to go to Ducrapi. Of course with his alter ego and the big € deal... I don't believe Rossi will try again, not at his age. But then again, VR is VR...

Reply to this Topic
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

Some of the options

As if Nicky's actually going to consider going to Moto2 or even stop racing motorbikes all together. If he was going to stop he would have stopped after one year of failure at Ducati, not put up with it for 3 years. World SBK if definitely a possibility and probably the best place to go. British Superbikes, I don't think so, going from factory Ducati rider to British Superbike rider it just too much of a step down for a world champion. AMA is a small possibility because then he can race with his brothers Roger and Tommy and be at home with his family and just generally be more comfortable. He could even stay at MotoGP, why is everyone assuming that he's leaving Grand Prix just because he's lost his ride?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle