Skip to content

Discuss This Guintoli’s championship bid at risk after dislocating collarbone World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Guintoli’s championship bid at risk after dislocating collarbone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Guintoli’s championship bid at risk after dislocating collarbone

Factory Aprilia rider Sylvain Guintoli will attempt to race in round eight of the WSB championship at the Moscow Raceway this weekend, despite suffering a dislocated collarbone last Sunday. The 31-year-old Frenchman who sits second in the championship standings behind Brit Tom Sykes suffered a bicycle crash and will now be assessed by the Clinica Mobile at the circuit before the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 July 2013 10:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

It's a shame

Collarbones seem to be the bane of championship contenders this July! The ought to consider having their collarbones replaced with titanium ones.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Shame

It seems to be the plague as far as riders are concerned at present, although it spices up the championship it's still a shame that such accidents, particularly if incurred outside the racing,can often decide the winners Get well soon Sylvain .

Reply to this Topic
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

Poor Sylvain

He's been having such a good season apart from the lack of wins. I'd have thought he would have been smarter than to crash his bicycle.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bad luck for Guinters.    Makes you wonder whether factories should ban their riders from bicycles and motocross bikes during the racing season. If I was  team manager I would be most unhappy.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

This chap has no luck!

Everytime he's being in championship contention he's got injured, t-boned in bsb n now this, hope he gets sorted as he is one of the good guys on the grid, never had a chance in Moto gp on the Dunlop shod yamaha or pramac ducati, he's found a good home in wsb though, get well soon guinters!!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I am a Team Manager who is most definitely NOT happy..he's blown my FRR chances this weekend.

I bet he was out doing some daft downhill MTB shit or summats..I'd be a lot happier if he'd been sideswiped by a senile Sunday driver out on the Tandem with his Missus.

Have his wages off him for a month I say..bloody garlic smelling onion seller.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

me to

wosi,not that im doing that well,the dick head lol.

Reply to this Topic
justacardriver

Mar 10

gutted

got £100 at 7/2 and another £100 at  4/1, gutted and started so well,

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

RIDER CHANGE

IF E CARNT RIDE PUT WILD CARD VLADIMERE URSHCOFF ON IT, HES A  GOOD RIDER WHEN FUELED BY VODKA,MIGHT BRIGHTEN UP THE RACIN,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices